on 3 December 2010
I know this is a cheap alternative to the expensive wigs, but it's really not worth it! The wig is very small and doesnt fit properly. It looks nothing like the picture, the fringe on the picture is clean cut, whereas on the actual wig it's very messy with long strands of hair sticking out. The hair on the wig isnt neat and it cant be brushed to correct it. I would of sent it back but didnt have time to before my party. I needed an extra headband on top to keep it on. I would say this is more suited to a child due to the size. Overall not happy and will be paying a little bit more if i ever need to in the future.
on 4 December 2013
Very poor could not wear it. Only fit for the bin.Nothing like the illustration showed. Better off without one on.
on 28 December 2012
the fringe would not stay like the picture it kept sticking out and all the hair was falling out, i hated this and could not wear it
on 7 March 2013
This is the worst wig I have ever brought definitely not worth the money I paid for it - RIP OFF
on 15 September 2014
Wig didn't fit very well and the hairs were very loose.
on 11 February 2014
just didn't suit me, didn't wear it although only bought for fun. perhaps my daughter will make use of it one day!
on 14 December 2013
doesn't come the way the picture shows so I didn't use mine as I didn't like it but ok for the money
on 5 March 2015
IT was great - the only criticism i would give is that it DOES NOT look like the style in the picture the hair is in curly locks instead of puffed up at the bottom. I thought it still looked great just not completely accurate to snow white thats all, plus it did stay on my head all night without me having to secure it to my hair.
on 26 August 2015
I wore this wig to go with a Snow White fancy dress costume and it made the outfit. Wig is quite short but well made and has a good fringe. The bow is a good touch and goes with outfit. I would recommend!
on 27 September 2014
Looked absolutely nothing like the image or the packaging. It was just a 'tatty' mess (see customer images). VERY poor quality. Denied it was 'faulty' and refused return postage costs.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse