on 17 August 2017
good for adult games well worth that one time
If you going out you will get a lot of female atention because a lot of complemeted to be a striper
on 21 June 2017
Rubbish, Cheap, too baggy and the hat is pointless
on 10 November 2014
Do not buy this !!!! There are many problems with this outfit. First of all the delivery I paid £7 or £8 for express delivery and I ordered on a tuesday so I will have it in time for Halloween (on that friday). Yet instead of it saying it will be delivered on the Wednesday or the Thursday it said Saturday so basically I paid £8 for nothing because I still got standard delivery. Now we move on the the outfit it's self the outfit in the picture is not the outfit you receive the outfit you receive is thinner than paper very very poorly made e.g the stitching and size of it I ordered a medium and I and my 6 foot 2" with a average body so I thought a medium will fit me as it says the model is wearing a medium... It finally arrived and I put on the hat which was something as a prop for the village people's ymca is was pleather with no badge and was way to big not talking an inch either it would fit a beach ball this thing it was massive then I put on the top hahaha the top had no badge said police on the beast I don't know what the seller of this outfit counts as a medium but the neck line of this was disgusting it was like a really baggy basket ball jersey just terrible and it had pleather on it who knows any policing enforcements with pleather seriously. Now the pants the pants were tiny and it had elected wait band the snapped when I put them on barring in mind I am 6 ft 2 and only 11 and a half stone so not a thing on me and they snapped haha this product is a joke and I never asked for a refund because if he sends out dodgy products like that how can I expect a refund. Do not buy this item and seller if you are reading this then my name is jason cuthbert so email about this if you want ....
on 26 January 2014
Top in very transparent, looks like something a stopper would wear, it's alright but not brilliant for the price. Also sizes are rather on the large size.
on 24 May 2015
Bit tacky... Not proper trousers. Shirt ok and hat isn't much cop either. Ok if you're doing a Halloween Zombie. But not fit for purpose if you're soley relying on it.
Trousers are like mc hammer pants!
on 9 December 2014
With just a little custom-made work a metal police badge which is only like £1 here you can make it look like a real police uniform.
The trousers are not good though!
on 24 May 2013
costume fits well get a size a bit bigger then you need it might be a little bit see though so wear dark under wear .
on 11 December 2014
Awesome Value for Money, Great Purchase.
on 15 July 2013
This is such a cool outfit to have in your fancy dress box. We had a talent night and done Village People Y M C A and it was great,it is made of light material which was fantastic. Great value for money. Was also delivered before the stated date. Got some Ray bans to go with it and looks the part. Would recommend this outfit for anyone looking to be a policeman/ woman looking for a good quality outfit.
on 18 March 2015