Customer reviews

On The Moon (UK Version)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 12 January 2018
My first listens to this excellent singer songwriter. Good CD.
on 12 October 2013
Exceptional music and interpretations of classic songs and a few new to me.From track one with St Louis Blues and I love Paris etc.A new tune to me "He's watching" a classic for the future.
on 25 September 2011
This is a great album. It is full of atmosphere, as can be seen from the video's on You Tube. I used to play tracks from it regularly on my Friday Night, 10-midnight show on Pheonix98FM. Peter has a great voice and the arrangements are so tight.
Enjoy.
on 13 June 2017
Easy listening
on 22 March 2015
Peter Cincotti is such a wonderful talent...He deserves more success and it's a shame he is hardly known in the UK!
on 12 January 2016
REALLY GOOD
on 10 December 2014
Frank Sinatra sound-alike. Smooth, easy listening.
on 24 February 2013
Would recommend this to everyone. Peter Cincotti is truly a great singer and pianist. We especially love to listen to On the Moon, which is great - especially when we were driving in south of France
on 22 July 2015
good!
on 26 May 2009
I saw Peter Cincotti on Parkinson many years ago and immediately went out and purchased this album the following day. I immediately fell in love with it's mellow tunes and the velvet voice of Cincotti. My husband wasn't too keen to listen to the album as he was insistent Cullum and Buble were better so against his will I dragged him along to see Peter in concert in Edinburgh.

We also saw Jamie Cullum and Michael Buble in the same 6 month period and I have never seen anyone so converted before as my husband was after having seen all 3 live, he would now rank Cincotti as miles better than all other artists of a similar genre.

Cincotti has a natural ease about his singing, he is writing fresh original material that is truly beautiful and is clearly very happy on stage. This album is still my favourite of the 3 he has released as it provides a great mix of original and covered material and is just beautiful to listen to.