on 18 September 2014
I absolutely love The Beautiful South, their voice harmonies and astounding, yet understated. The lyrics hide away such sadness in tunes that are upbeat and joyous. They really have such a special way of producing their music and I've loved it for years!
on 17 May 2012
I am not the greatest fan of the band, but one of my friends put lots of 80s and 90s music onto the internet and I realised . . . it was something I needed in my collection. Some music that never really made it . . . and I am not into . . . but some absolute gems in there too. Brilliant stuff
on 30 June 2013
I'd previously owned a couple of BS cd's which had gone walkabout after being divorced years ago. I bought this as it was cheap and had my favourite tracks on and and happy to hear some tracks I've never known before.
on 14 April 2013
The Beautiful South;s Gold album has all the hits and a few lesser known songs within, but a must for any fan of their music. If your not a fan then this album will undoubtedly help you to become one.
on 25 April 2014
I am really enjoying Beautiful South Gold on my Kindle ! I love this group. Also it's the first music that I have purchased & put on my fairly new Kindle so extra special really .
on 14 October 2014
I had forgotten how good they were. Recommended.
on 4 July 2015
BEAUTIFUL
on 20 August 2013
If you love the Beautiful South then this is fantastic ..............a must purchase all the best songs and more, what more can one as for....
on 28 August 2014