1,369

on 19 August 2016
Bought a pair of these for my folks to do garden work in. My mum's ones are uk size 4 (womens) or 3 (mens). My dad's ones are a uk 11. They are marked as such on the underside with the sizing. See pics.
They are true to size for length. They are wide fit, naturally, and the reason for buying them was to allow airing and also the fact my dad has an issue where his foot swells and he cannot wear normal outdoor gardening shoes comfortably.

They are very soft but still thick and durable and firm. They have a deep base. My mum and dad both love them. The band that can be worn at the back or over the shoe is a perk for each gender to wear as preferred. These are true to size.

I would buy these again and recommend this product. The pics show my mum and dad's pairs.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 8 May 2010
.. then you may be disappointed with Crocs' chocolate! The colour "Chocolate" in Baya and Cayman is rather a greyish, dull colour. Definitely not the colour of any chocolate I have ever eaten (unless it had gone rancid!) However, it is a neutral colour, blends with greens, khaki, mud and similar, but if you are expecting a rich chocolate ... sorry! Comfort, wear, etc, as good as everyone says, and this from someone who has feet the shape of a duck - also again, as many people say, do try larger sizes, if you have wide or long feet ... my UK size 4 feet needed size 7 UK to get the width - the fact that I have about 2cms free at the ends doesn't even look odd though, as the design is well balanced. I expected to look as if I were wearing boats, but no, clogs maybe, but even that is a little bit harsh! Without doubt the most comfy shoes I have EVER had, and they flex so easily. At last, my bunions and sticking out toes are able to relax and sigh in comfort (and privacy)
on 30 December 2015
I bought these as a Christmas gift and the recipient was very pleased! The colour (Raspberry) is absolutely gorgeous (a little darker than the pictures show, but even more beautiful!) and they fitted her absolutely perfectly!

These Crocs are very well suited to anyone who spends long hours on their feet as they're extremely comfortable and durable, and are perfect for clinical or outdoor environments, where shoes need to be easy to clean!

I would highly recommend Crocs over cheaper brands as they last longer, are more comfortable and are also perfect for wider feet!
review image
on 21 March 2017
After buying the Crocband ones for work which came up slightly small and nipped my toes these were lovely relief! Fits slightly larger but is labelled as roomy. Love the crocs brand name carved or of the side. And the colour is great-really bright. Altogether very pleased!
on 2 April 2016
As much as people slate and slag off the look of crocs. You have to admit if you have owned a pair, they are by far some of the most comfortable footware around.
I use mine as slippers around the house, I use them when Gardening.
Easy easy to keep clean, they go in the dishwasher on a cool wash, in the washing machine, or in the sink for a quick scrub, I would not be without a pair now.
I have tried cheaper versions that are nothing like the real thing.
on 27 April 2017
If you are fed up with being expected to have feet shaped to fit pointy ended shoes,which you do not have,or if you spend lots of time standing,or with all the vent holes on Crocs,you want to have cooler feet,well the Crocs tick all of these boxes.They look pretty good as well,so all together a great product,and a good buy.Highly recommended,and a party for your feet.
on 13 May 2016
I am plagued with painful feet/ankles. Although these are quite possibly the ugliest things I have ever worn on my feet they offer almost pain free walking so are worth every penny spent on them. They do have a wide fit to them, but the design of the crocs mean your feet don't move about inside them so it's not a problem. 4 stars for comfort...can't quite bring myself to 5 stars because of their aesthetic.
on 10 December 2016
Was hoping these would be great but I asked for a size 9 and got a size 10 - too big on my feet - no use at all.
on 20 May 2017
Have had these before so I knew what to expect. So convenient for just slipping on to nip out to the garden or anywhere. Comfortable enough for a walk in dry weather. Even use them to nip down the pub. Will buy these time and again.
on 2 April 2016
Another pair purchased by me.
I think I have alomost bought all the family a pair now.
I really do like the comfort and ease of these shoes.
Simple and comfortable.