on 19 November 2015
Fabulous product, will purchase again
on 13 February 2014
It's a bit watery for my liking and smudges easily but it's cheap. It also comes out a bit thick on your face.
on 5 April 2014
I bought this because I'm terrible at using liquid eyeliner- I tend to just make a mess. This is the first one I've ever been able to apply properly and I love it!
on 31 October 2014
Goes on well. But it smudges all over if it gets wet.
on 27 November 2009
nice and shimmery dark purple, in the dark from further away it looks like a shimmery black liner though, but good product, barry M is always good:P
on 8 August 2012
This liquid eyeliner is value for money. It is easy to apply, it stays on and doesn't run. The liner manages to last a whole day. It is easy to remove at the end of the day too.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 29 December 2013
I've been using this product for something like 13 years and it has not changed. It absolutely does the job, it doesn't run (as long as it doesn't get wet) and the lines stay perfect, and do not smudge unless rubbed. I have literally fallen asleep wearing this eyeliner (forgetting to take makeup off at night, naughty, tut tut) and awakened with my eyeliner STILL perfect. Really has staying powder.

Also absolutely washes off with a couple of quick splashes of water, doesn't need excessive scrubbing and doesn't stain. Is a nice matt eyeliner that remains perfectly black for hours and hours (do be mindful of using it over cream eyeshadows though as it can look a little grey).

Also if it starts to run out, getting a few drops of water into the pot and giving it a good shake extends the life of it a bit.

Brush is really good also, has a very fine tip but isn't hard like some of the others. Doesn't hurt during application, and goes on wonderfully smooth. Why go to expensive brands that don't even work half as well when this does the job for a quarter of the price? I won't be changing my brand any time soon, I love all of Barry M's range, their dazzle dusts are fantastic with these eyeliners too.
review image
on 27 November 2013
I've been wearing this product everyday for the past 10yrs & I love it! Stays on all day until I use wipes to remove it. Won't be changing it anytime soon, only needs replacing every 3months or so too.
on 18 January 2014
I finally found what I wanted!! Hooray!! This liquid eyeliner is easy to apply and comes off very easily with cosmetic wipes (unlike the pink Barry M Liquid Eyeliner :( ). The brush is like a pointy sponge end rather than a brush. You can draw thick lines when used at an angle or very fine lines when you use the tip only. It's very clean as excess liquid is removed when pulling out the brush from the vial. The handle is long enough to be creative. It doesn't smudge and little mistakes can be removed easily with a cotton swap.
Add a bit of fun and color to your day-to-day make-up routine, brighten up your day!
on 1 January 2011
This is great, exactly what I was looking for, very easy to use, stays on, doesnt smudge lasted all day, definately recommend