Format: DVD|Change

on 17 May 2009
This episode has been called lightweight and not as good as previous adventures. I do not agree with this. It is a fun, fast moving episode, and is meant to be, because from The Waters Of Mars things are going to get much darker. A brilliant episode.
on 30 December 2015
on 23 December 2015
Great Condition
on 15 April 2009
Doctor Who - Planet Of The Dead [DVD] [2009]

I just remember watching Doctor Who Easter special after the holiday when I was reminded of it by a close friend. After watching it, courtesy of this same friend, I was just amazed with the show. It's a wonderful Doctor Who Episode in its entire length.

David Tennant is still the best actor to act in the Doctor role and I dare say people would love to know he'll be staying in further DW screenings. As of Michelle Ryan as Lady Cristina de Souza.. well, just amazing, not only for her beauty, which is, if I can say, astonishing!!! I love her acting in Merlin last year - the first time I saw her in a TV show.

For those who don't know Doctor Who yet, it's worth to start from this episode! After watching the first thing I thought I could do was to pre-order it on Amazon. I hope it doesn't take too long for June to arrive.

Cheers from Brazil =)
on 19 September 2009
I loved this epsiode, I thought it was a good start to the special season of Doctor Who.
on 22 August 2016
great thanks
on 23 September 2014
Love Dr Who
on 27 July 2014
good DVD thanks to Zoverstocks I have now completed my tenth doctor collection thank you zoverstocks