Customer reviews

on 23 September 2006
Having been a big fan of funk and disco since I was about 5 (I'm now 30 - woah, where have those years gone!!!?) I can't believe it's taken all this time to discover the excellence of Alec R Costandinos! All credit to Lenny (someone very special to me, bless him). This album contains just two tracks..back in the day it was popular to release an album with only two tracks to fill up each side and this has got to be THE album that set the trend. Maybe it wasn't the first but it's most certainly the very best you'll ever get! Top quality production..check out Costandinos' other albums from the late 70's..the Sphynx LP is very good, as are the albums he produced for his 'band' Love & Kisses! This guy had a pure talent and his style of disco set the trend for a lot of stuff that was released for many years to come. I listen to this album at least twice a week and along with Meco's 'Wizard Of Oz' makes a great CD for a long car journey to sing along to.

All that's left for me to say is Thank You Lenny for introducing me to Mr Costandino's world :)
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2015
A great performance from the whole cast. Claire Bloom as Juliet was exceptional.
on 27 May 2016
Excellent recording
on 15 August 2015
A magnificent recording. I bought the tapes for 50 pence in a local library sale and have now bought the CD to add to my collection - tapes don't last forever!
on 21 November 2014
Excellent value for money, promptly dispatched. Would certainly have no hesitation in buying here again.