TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 January 2014
My 4 week old son had a horrible cold and like any mum, I was desperate for anything to ease his suffering and help him breathe. Having searched the internet, I quickly discovered there is pretty much nothing available for newborns.

I purchased a humidifier and after discovering baby room vapour, I thought it was worth a try even if it is rather expensive. I tried it the night I received it and I was rather underwhelmed. The vapour smells identical to tee tree oil which is used in the same way to relieve cold/flu symptoms not to mention dynamically cheaper!! Cannot help but feel this is cleaver branding aimed at parents desperate to help their little ones. The oil helped and I did notice a little improvement. If you do not have a humidifier, add a few drops of this or tee tree oil to water and soak a muslin and hang it on the radiator.

I took my son the doctors and was prescribed Sterile MANDANOL nasal drops 10ml I placed a drop or two in each nostril before a feed and there was a immediate improvement. My son could breathe a lot better meaning he could take more of his bottle and enjoy a undisturbed sleep!!

I hope this review has been helpful and more importantly, your little one is feeling better soon!
on 17 April 2014
Great calming smell used when we turned the bathroom into a steamroom. Its hard to tell whether it worked to unblock but it had a great calming affect. It very difficult to find anything for under 3 months so worth a try we also used the same brand if nasel asperator which worked brilliantly.
on 10 January 2011
my newborn caught a cold when she was 6 weeks old, I bought this and it has really helped at night, I wet a muslin, put a few drops on and hang it over the rad and it really helps her breath easier....and me too !!! as i had a cold at same time. really good price and really helps
on 23 June 2015
It's hard to say how well this works because our one year old isn't really up to discussing it, and certainly wasn't when we used this most - a few months ago.

Having said that I did get the sense that he was able to drop off to sleep a little easier with a few spots of this on the sheet/sleeping bag, so that's a positive. As a product it is easy to use, has an aroma that is pleasant and is useful to have on hand - as far as I can tell...
on 28 November 2013
Its just OK stuff not so strong near to the usual vicks.
Not sure if it works completely because using 4-5 drops with vaporiser in the room with baby did not help him at all but maybe the room environment was better. You can perhaps consider it as preventive but not at all cure for stuffy or closed nose.
on 22 May 2014
This has a strong and pleasant smell. I'm not sure it does much for clearing baby's nose, but the vapour from the bowl of warm water I place it in probably helps to humidify the room a little, and it at least makes me feel like I'm doing everything I can to help baby sleep through her snuffles.
on 25 November 2013
that is a good product for little one. im putting a couple of drops in hot water bowl and it does felps baby breath easier. .. cleans his nose and helos restful sleep.. a room smells nice too. we love that products. would recomend and its for babies from birth.
on 21 March 2013
Bought this for our baby who was born in winter. So, she used to have slight cold quite often and this vapour is the best solution that we found. We just put few drops in a bowl of hot water and just keep the room intact for a while and it actually helped her.
on 23 February 2013
I bought this in the hope it would help clear my baby's blocked nose. However, I ended up with a headache and he ended up sneezing a few times with the nose still blocked. This happened twice and so decided to discontinue it. Would not recommend.
on 25 October 2013
My 5 mth old had chest infection with a cold so this was a Godsend !! Helped soothe baby and made the room smell fab only thing is if ur child is sick u will use thus a lit and the bottle is little for an expensive price. So use sparingly ;))