on 30 November 2010
Im use to keeping physically fit, spent nearly 16 yrs in Elite forces. I bought this product just to use whilst working away from home to make a difference to my press up programme and wow what a difference it has made. They just seem to shape your upper torso over night, if you dont see a difference over 3 weeks moderate training then you aint doing it right. As one of my old Occifers use to say to us before going on a Monday morning run,
"Remember Men, the Body is Evil, it must be Punished" Ive always kept this thought in my head when training but with these twist thingy's you only need to do 3 sets of 10 x 3 every day and your sorted. Or use one of the programmes explained in the brochure if your a Phy's biff. Laters, Per Mare Per Terram.
ps, do not give to British Airbourne Troops as they are too complicated and will cause instant brain malfunction.
on 1 June 2014
I should start by saying i'm quite a fit person but not a gym type, I could do 40+ press ups in a minute. I also own a Powerbar2 (chin up bar) I wasn't prepared the first time I used these that they must work different muscles. Stick with it though and you're soon back to normal, I find them more comfortable and wouldn't consider not using them.
Instructions and sample exercises are basic and informative as you'd expect.
on 29 November 2010
Bought these to improve wrist strength & shoulders at home ! Must say these are great & far better than a standard push up. Would recommend this product & delivery was excellent too.
on 1 October 2013
A hard but good workout for the chest. I have been using this 3 times a week and have noticed small changes over time. It offes something different when the usual gym and circuit training needs mixing up.
on 10 May 2013
Does what it said, delivery was fast, however the rubbery grip is no way near comfortable, I had to wrap it with the bubble pack that came with the shipping but it still hurt until a few days later I got used to it.
on 11 June 2009
The perfect pushup helps tone up muscles almost instantly. It's a great products. Simple but very effective if used daily. Unlike regular pushup, with the perfect pushup, there is no stress on joints and you can really feel all the muscles in your body work out (not just chest, shoulders and treicept, but also abs, back, legs, etc..) Get it if you want to improve.
on 9 May 2013
My wrists don't bend far enough to make a normal press-up comfortable and these get round the problem. Light weight, comfortable hand grips, don't leave a mark on the floor or wall. Simple but effective, full marks!
on 16 January 2013
These are great, i read a lot of reviews about the cheaper pushup twisters being a bit naff but these are great. They feel solid and the twisting mechanism works perfectly. I can already feel the benefits and would recommend it for anyone at any level wanting to improve their home work out.
I mix pressups with pull ups and feel that my upperbody is strengthening all over and looking all the better for it. Great for the price and gives me a bit more of an incentive to get off my bum to workout!
on 27 April 2014
I bought these as my wrists have always been a bit weak. I'm trying to build them up, but wanted something that might help my pushups too. I tried these but found they were kind of hard on the hands. The idea of them work, but just were not right for me. Turns out I'm more of a hand only guy when it comes to pushups! :)
on 10 July 2014
do the job, but dont feel sturdy, im not a big guy and altho i need to lose a few pounds,lol certain positions they feel flimsy if u know wot i mean