on 2 August 2017
Seen a bit flimsy to use. Not broken yet but feel cheap and like they will at any time if you are a large adult
on 1 April 2015
I do push-ups on the days I do not visit the gym to keep in shape. My wrists were beginning to ache after doing my exercises so having tried something like this before, I bought these. Not only do they protect your wrists they seem to add to the benefits of doing pushups. More muscles are used. Recommended. Delivery was far quicker than estimated, as well.
on 10 November 2017
Great product. Fast delivery. No complaints at all.
on 27 October 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 January 2016
Pretty good. Starting to feel the pain. A lot harder than normal PRESSUPS and appears to be a good workout
on 18 October 2015
Gives me a better pump and hits parts of my chest I couldn't get with free weights! Been training for years and haven't had DOMS as bad as I've had the day after using these! Love them.
on 18 February 2016
Does what it says on the box. Works perfect if you wanna add a change or adapt your press up
on 3 July 2015
I broke my wrist a while ago, been avoiding push ups, but with this device, push ups has been great! Good product, good price!
on 20 February 2018
Very cheap, I weigh 80kg and the handles crack and flex at each push up. From beginner to serious about push up, trust me, look elsewhere
on 30 July 2015
Fantastic price and a great workout, the smooth action makes it a dream. Would recommend these if you are planning to buy pushup bars.