on 14 June 2017
joints in plastic handle are painful. Got a refund easily
on 5 May 2016
Ordered these as I'm wanting to train my shoulders better and get a more well rounded work out and better form.

After using these I can honestly say the difference they make over standard press ups is quite impressive. Usually, I can do 40 ish standard press ups quickly. With these I find doing 30 solid press ups hard, even with breaks in between. They really work your shoulders, biceps and most of the arm and chest. I've also found my wrist and grip strength has greatly improved by using these.

Only reason I'm giving 4 instead of 5 stars is the grips are a bit tough on the hands and can hurt after a doing a few press ups. But I guess you'll get used to it and develop a resistance.
on 9 August 2016
works as expected came quickly from seller and are good value - the rotation of the discs are smooth when twisting with firm grip on the handles to keep steady and not add pressure on the palms of your hands. The push up discs are made of plastic with rubber feet on the bottom to prevent from moving on slippery surfaces.
on 7 February 2014
Never really write reviews but this warrants one

I can bench press no problem but push ups always caused back problems and sore wrists so I hated push ups

These make it much easier to maintain proper form and get a full range of motion for the push up
The handles can be a bit tough on the hands but just use some racket handle tape if it bothers you that much
Haven't used the twisting motion yet but even without I see the results and can do more every day

I leave them on the floor so I have to walk over them every day so I do at least 2 sets a day
on 19 March 2016
Disappointed . I expected to receive a product that is new and unused ! It has scratches and signs of usage . SHAME ! I will never buy from ( Merdican ) again . Thank you for reading this review !
on 18 May 2016
I bought these to add a higher level of difficulty to my press-ups, hoping that the extra movement involved would make the exercise that bit harder. It did. With these I found my self struggling to do 35+, much less than I can do without them so it was just what I wanted.

As well as adding intensity, the Push Up Twister Pros are much better for the wrists as a lot less strain is put on them. Furthermore, the grips are quite comfortable and make using them a lot easier.

I haven't used them long enough to see any real improvement but judging by how hard they are, I'm pretty sure these will helps lots.

My only problem with these was that some of the grips fell off one which made it wobble but it was pretty easy to fix
on 30 May 2012
These are amazing! There are instructions on how to use them and how to build up your strength (use them first against the wall, then kneeling on the floor, then proper press ups, etc). They make doing press ups a lot easier than conventional press ups. They are small and sturdy so can easily be put away. Once you get used to using these I think you'll never want to go back to standard press ups again! The handles are slightly padded although can get a bit uncomfortable with long usage. I don't think you'll be able to get better for such a low price.
on 27 April 2017
Arrived on time. Used quite a lot and no issues so far, they have taken the strain out of my old arthritic wrists and are as comfortable as I dare wish for..
on 25 July 2011
I had a shoulder operation some months ago and part of the rehab was push ups. This item was recommended and as far as I'm concerned it works perfectly well.
I have not tried the more expensive types, but I would recommend you try this item first and save a few quid.
on 24 June 2017
Felt like I might snap them when I first got them but they hold my weight (15 stone) and they do the job, makes it easier on the wrists.