on 18 June 2013
What an apt title for this performer. Not only a piano but a great entertainer in his field.I bought this because his rich tones and powerful music just pushes my buttons. I would recommend this.
on 14 September 2014
Really pleased with this album. Never bought any Billy Joel as a youngster. Heard the Saigon track on the radio, and bought the album for that. Delighted to hear so many other favourites.
on 23 September 2014
Music (like a lot of books) is subjective and is a matter of taste. Difficult therefore to rate such purchases as they are personal to the buyer so I will give 4 stars to all such items.
on 9 May 2014
Really enjoyed it, it has all my favourites and a few more. My wife had bought me another Billy Joel cd called Piano man, although she paid a bit more for it the songs weren't as good.
on 28 June 2014
Brilliant, but then again I am 65 years old and lived in New York at the height of Billy's career! You couldn't get away from his music in the '80's, so it is very nostalgic for me!
on 21 February 2014
Its Billy Joel It IS his best. It is recommended n it is a finevalbum. He is a fine Singer Songwriter shame is stopped making commercial albums. His songs will ALWAYS live on xx
on 5 March 2013
I like it,I wanted it. I got it. What more is there to say. The service was fine it was easy enough. I've not really played with the amazon cloud thing yet so I'm by sure
on 16 May 2013
This CD has many songs I've heard and a few I haven't heard, but I am really pleased I have purchased it, and at a great Amazon price. Quick delivery too, easy purchase.
on 11 May 2013
i guess the old ones are always the best and have great memories of when these songs first came out, enjoy your back in time sounds are remember how good this man is xx
on 8 July 2014
So many good songs on here, I had to buy another copy for a friend who finds it really cheers her up on the way to and from her very stressful job. So, cheap therapy!