Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 2 September 2017
Delighted with this two cd Chieftains purchase and with the fast delivery.In Ireland, on holiday, recently, I had shivers going down my spine when listening to the entry music for the Irish boxer, Mcgregor, the playing of The Foggy Dew by the Chieftains, sung by the awesomely talented Sinead O Connor.Though it is on youtube, I like my own copy and have it on autoplay.A brilliant cd and I have ordered five different ones.Best wishes to Sinead.You will be selling out of this cd.Mcgregor certainly had the best music.Thank you from wife of prime account holder.
on 9 April 2017
All ok
on 1 January 2010
I did not realise both cds would be Chieftains "with a twist...." I expected 1st Cd "Chieftains roots " to be their own superb traditional Celtic music. The music is interesting, but not what I expected from a cd called "Essential Chieftains". Not something I will probably listen to again.
on 29 January 2017
Love it!
on 11 April 2013
You get a CD of pure "The Chieftains, and a CD of The Chietains with other world class acts.
If you claim to have any Irish blood then you must have this album, pure magic.
on 31 January 2010
It would have been better if I had looked at the content of this cd first before purchasing as I found that much of it was already on their cd The Long Black Veil which I have.
on 13 August 2015
Arrived less than 24hrs after ordering. Impressed.
on 11 January 2015
Excellent music, at a bargain price.
on 4 September 2014