Customer reviews

on 25 January 2014
THIS IS REALLY LOVELY
BUT NOT THE BEST QUALITY
HOWEVER FAIRLY INEXPENSIVE
DAUGHTER LOVES IT BUT SO SMALL WILL NOT LAST LONG (AGED 2.5)
on 25 March 2016
This was very difficult to assemble as the screws in the legs did not line up with the pre-drilled holes. Also, the handle on one side of the head did not screw on fully. Not sure whether we were just unlucky, but if so it suggests quality control is not great. For the price I'd expect better and can't really understand why it can't be sold ready assembled, then there would not be this hassle (and worry that our daughter would not be getting her birthday present). In the end we got it together and hopefully it will give our daughter a lot of pleasure.
on 17 August 2010
A delightful horse with soft fur and a couple of realistic horse noises. It is not that big and I would recommend it for a two or three year old although my five year old loves it.
on 26 April 2015
Lovely! My grand daughter loves it! She is only one but will eventually be able to ride it herself. Someone needs to hold her at the moment. She loves the noises it makes when you press his ears.
The tail is a bit untidy and not very soft but overall a beautiful horse with a happy face face which I am sure she will love for years to come!
on 12 July 2010
My grandson loves his Heunec 725072 rocking horse,when he sees it his face lights up.The order arrived in about 3 days and was easy to put together.Recommended.
on 25 January 2014
I bought this for my little cousins on his second birthday. He loved it as soon as he saw it. It's a great purchase and I would definitely recommend it.
on 17 January 2015
Beautiful horse, really excellent quality for the price, lovely noises. Only downside is my LO is 2 1/2 but tall and I don't think it will last more than 12 months for her, benefit is that she can easily mount and dismount herself. The quality of materials is lovely and it looks classy, not gawdy like some others. LO loves it, highly recommended.
on 2 January 2017
A beautiful quality rocking horse for our 2 year old. Good size that will last her a long time (she loves the sound effects) only minor detail would -have liked a swooshing tail ; ) very prompt shipping/delivery to Oz...
on 3 January 2015
Much smaller than expected. This rocking horse is for 36 months upwards but our little girl (who is average size) is too big. The seat keeps slipping off too. Not bad build quality for the price though.
on 29 May 2016
used for 3 weeks by 3 year old and wooden hand grip has split and fallen off leaving screw sticking out from side of horses head! Have had to tape over this to avoid injury .

See one answered question