on 6 March 2017
My 4 year old likes using this to help with the cooking - obviously it isn't that sharp but works ok on mushrooms, peppers and various fruits.
on 13 March 2017
Perfect for our three year old who now assists with meal preparation.
on 2 August 2017
My son loves these and allows him to join in on the cooking!
on 22 May 2017
My grandchild uses lne all thetime
on 20 October 2014
Very well made and so useful for children learning in the kitchen
on 14 February 2015
My 4 year old daughter loves helping in the kitchen and this suits her perfectly. She loves that it's a dog.
on 31 October 2015
Great for small hands
on 9 March 2017
My kids love using this good grip easy to hold for little hands and sharp enough for most cutting would recommend
on 10 July 2017
My toddler has been taking an interest in cooking, and I wanted to buy him a knife that was completely safe for him to use so we could embrace his new found interest. Like any mother with a potentially sharp object, I tested it by running it across my fingers quite hard and it didn't even scratch! So I'm very happy with how safe it is, it is easy for my 3 year old to use, and he loves the design. Very happy I bought this!
on 26 March 2012
This knife is useless for most cutting, it has no edge. I can't even cut through an un-peeled cucumber. I wanted my daughter to use this, but I'd rather let her use my sharp-edged knife than this one - she'll need to use so much force to get through anything, so I'm seriously worried about her fingers once she get through the peel.... (The serrated variety from the same company is decent, though.)