on 17 July 2012
I recently purchased these headphones on another website for the grand total of £13.99! I'm incredibly glad that I didn't pay full price (£44.99 on Amazon and elsewhere) for these as they are most certainly not worth that kind of price.

Don't get me wrong, they're good headphones, the sound is clear and the quality of the bass is good, it doesn't gargle out the vocals like it can in some cheaper headphones. Little things about these headphones annoy me a little though; the wire seems slightly too short and the material of the wire means that it 'kinks' and gets tangled very easily , that may be personal preference though.

One thing I do like is that this set of headphones comes with optional 'foam buds', which are a little bit like foam earplugs if you've used them, where the foam fills the ear hole in order to completely block out ambient sound. They work exceptionally well.

As a side note, I don't know why I expected it, but there is no volume control on these headphones, just the 'play/pause' button (which you can use to answer the phone if you're using them with your phone for the microphone purpose), so I thought I'd mention it in case anyone else was expecting that feature. Also, the play/pause button has been a bit temperamental in when it wants to work and when it doesn't, and I've only had these headphones a week.

All in all, these are good headphones, for £13.99, if I'd have paid full price for them I'd be incredibly disappointed. They do look good, and it's nice to have the wooden buds, but overall these headphones are not worth the RRP. As mentioned, I've only had them a week and whilst I love the sound, there are some niggles in the design of the product, and unfortunately I can't comment on how long they're likely to last. I will say I preferred my last pair of skullcandy headphones, which were considerably cheaper.
on 17 December 2009
They look great, they really do, and the wooden laser-engraved box they come in is really cool as well, but that's all they really have going for them. The cable is good quality, but incredibly inflexible; if you bend it into shape it stays that way, which is rather annoying if you roll up the cable before putting them in your pocket and then it refuses to unravel again... Also, because the cable is so hard it seems to carry a lot of ambient sound along it - ie if you are walking with them in, your music is pretty much drowned out by the sound of your footsteps, the wind, and the cable rubbing against your clothing. Treble is good, mid range is mediocre, but there is virtually no bass response at all. I mainly listen to rock and house music, and after about 5 tracks I gave up on these and picked up my completely trashed 5-year old sony's which sound 10 times as good!

Perhaps I was unlucky, but the set I was sent did not have an in-line mic as advertised. They were just standard headphones, so offered no extra functionality for iPhone or BB users.

Basically if you want a set of good looking headphones, buy these. If you have any interest in sounds quality though, you'll be hugely disappointed. Mine were on their way back to amazon within 30 minutes of opening the box...
on 6 November 2010
I bought these Earbuds about a month ago, I haven't really put them to heavy usage, but for my casual music day they're great. They do really put away all the noise around you, so I don't need to have a high volume. This saves both battery and my ears.

The bass is great, other than that they do their job. When listening to stuff like Coldplay, Foo fighters etc it's still good, but now it more feels like a 20 dollars product.

To me it sounds like they do a better job when listening to Electro,Techno,Trance,Hardstyle and the likes.

The looks you wonder?
Yes, they look soo good ( considering it's still earbuds )

My pair have already been a little bit damaged where the cable starts. Not the cable itself, but there's a plastic protection over it that has been. I was prepared this would happen, but not so soon. Anyways, sound is still intact and the cable hasn't been damaged.

Overall : A great product if you're looking for decent sound ( great bass ), superb looking buds, and something that ain't too pricey. But I'm not really sure about the longevity.
on 30 May 2014
I thought these were amazing value. The sound is mind blowingly loud, which is good. Only because I love loudness. Right size for my ears and don't get hot, that's why I bought these wooden earphone. Most of the earphones I have had get hot very quickly. Thank you so much for the lovely good pair of earphones. Very happy with them. :)
on 7 April 2014
The headphones came within the time frame expected, and at the earliest end as well. Good quality sound (as you expect from skullcandy), and plenty of different ear buds to change over with if they get broken or lost, and also accommodating to every size ear hole. These guys clearly care about customer satisfaction, great job!
on 19 February 2014
Very nice quality earphones; great noise cancellation and the sound is fantastic, one of the best pairs of earphones I've ever had, and at a bargain! Even the small things are of great quality; the wires are well protected so they won't break, and the buds are well fixed on so they don't fall off easily. They even smell nice!
on 18 November 2012
very nice design in both packaging and earbuds but! play/pause button doesn't work and for the previews comment is a design problem so don't to get this unless you don't use this future!!
on 10 July 2014
Terrible. I got them on the 23rd of June, the broke on me 8th July, right ears gone, lefts crackling, worst of all Amazon don't refund what the hell! if I can give this ziro I would,
on 7 May 2013
They look good, and sound fine, but it broke after just three months after the purchase, they simply stopped working . I wouldn't recommend them. Not worth money.
on 9 April 2014
Best headphones ive bought so far love the sound system.if u are looking for something worth your money then this is the product to get. Thumbs up!!