on 23 April 2017
Great bug catching tools! The book is great too. The magnifying catcher tub helps he kids to view the bugs. They all love it aged 2-8! Looking forward to finding more bugs and identifying what they are!
on 23 March 2017
Brilliant for little explorers! Cheap price too hours of fun outside :) x
on 30 April 2017
Great item
on 3 April 2017
This item is a lot smaller than it looks. I'm not very impressed, but I'm sure my niece will enjoy it. I wouldn't purchase again given the price/size ratio.
on 20 April 2017
Good quality, useful kit with no pointless rubbish. Very pleased.
on 23 March 2015
I bought this item for my grandson he loves it, Hours of fun with his granddad hunting for bugs. Many thanks
on 7 May 2012
my granson has hours of fun with this bug finder.a differant tool of somesort would be better to pick up bugs with.
on 29 March 2013
Everything we need to go on a bug safari, have played with plastic bugs so far, can't wait for the weather to improve so we can get out there and really do some investigating.
on 5 April 2014
My 4 year old grandson is obsessed with bugs and spiders.He loves this and finds it easy to use.The booklet that comes with it is very helpful.
on 20 March 2013
This was a present for my nephew, him and his brother enjoyed using it and finding bugs. Arrived very quickly.