Customer reviews

on 15 June 2017
Ideal stocking filler!
on 20 March 2017
Great product, reusable, sturdy.
on 3 May 2017
Great item
on 19 January 2015
I have bought a number of these as small gifts and for my own children. They last well, are good from age 2 onwards due to the large clear shapes. The flexible plastic is washable so can be used for painting too.
on 18 November 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for a little boy, these stencils are great for children. I was impressed with the quality and durability of them and I am sure they will be well used. A good size for small hands, they arrived well packaged and sooner than expected.
on 17 July 2015
These are fantastic! They are well made and very easy to wipe clean of paint, dry and re-use immediately. They are perfect for children around age 3 who want things to look right, but don't yet have the dexterity to draw/paint a vehicle accurately.
on 6 April 2013
My 2 year old boy absolutely loves these stencils.They're excellent value for money, provide great entertainment, easy to clean and so far very durable. So pleased with them I've purchased 3 different sets!
on 24 May 2015
My 3.5 years old boy plays with it almost every day. He loves the opportunity that he can draw his favourite vehicles on his own and he is quite good at it. I've already bought the next (the jungle) one.
on 16 September 2013
Great stencils, nice range of pictures bought for my 3 year old son who loves them. Overall a very good purchase and couldn't find any like them in shops.
on 22 September 2014
grandson loves all the new stencils I got him, I bought some before so thought I would get more,the 1st things he gets out of his cupboard when he visits!

See one answered question