Customer reviews

Greatest Hits
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 8 February 2016
The original girls of Rock. t me the Bangles will always be the first all female rock group. Having 14 of the greatest hit on one cd is great . I love the auto rip function. I received the digital version of the music the instant cd was preparing to be dispatched. I love every song on this cd but the 3 stand out for me are Manic Monday (I think everyone can relate to this song), Where were you, and of course the powerful ballad Eternal Flame.
on 26 June 2017
How sweet to hear again this music! It was elegant pop like nothing done today: no rap interludes, no overelaborated post production gimmicks A lost period.
on 20 November 2016
Love the music but I downloaded this for my car hard disk. All seemed fine, but final album contains 'screetches' at various points. Review may be harsh because I am not sure where they came from: the original product or introduced during the download or transfer. Ultimately though I wish I'd gone out and bought the CD.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 November 2015
The Bangles were a group where they music tracks changed in terms of style like the weather and this CD is a reflection of this. There is bound to be something on this cd that someone will like-worth a listen and some amazing classics like Manic Monday.
on 20 May 2017
Like their music very much
on 13 May 2017
The Bangles: Cool music!
on 15 June 2017
Great if you love 80s music. Good selection
on 8 March 2017
Good product
on 3 December 2017
A must for all Bangles fans
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 December 2013
All the old favourites, takes me back to when I was young !
Love it !
More words required !
Ok, if you liked the bangles you will like this !
They were great musicians and did some brilliant songs