Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 19 June 2009
Saw Bo Burnham on BBC FOUR one night and split my sides with laughter. He is so very talented, dashing debonair, charismatic, cool, hip, aesthetically pleasing that he even put me in mind of a young Tom Lehrer, who became renowned for writing some very naughty and exemplorary songs during a period in American history which would have made him black listed surely, as Lehrer became famous during the McCarthy witch hunts; "I Got it from Agnes" springs to mind and Burnham has a similar quality, a gift for word play and a real sparkle in his eye which leads me to suspect that he has an old head on young shoulders and I think there will be more from him one day, he is not some flash in the pan but a real comic genius. I was happy to see that the DVD includes the home recordings which appeared on YouTube and a whole lot more, which reveal more about his broadening talents.

If you buy this you won't be disappointed, you may listen to it only with your head phones on, as parents may do a double take if they listen to this or you may want to shock them with your taste in music and turn your speakers up loudly, but maybe not too loudly ...!
on 28 December 2013
A friend left this CD in my custody for a while but I had to give it back. Despite knowing every single song and every single gag I bought it anyway.
I WANT this man to have my money. He deserves it. He's that talented. I believe this is his first release and it just gets better and better from here.

Buy. This. CD.

...that is all.
on 13 September 2013
I absolutely love Bo Burnham's material , very clever songs and 'catchy' dirty and just very wrong but right at the same time. What a guy!!! cant wait to read his new book EGGHEAD and seeing his show in November for the 2 nd time. says it all!!!!
on 14 July 2016
Arrived very quickly, brand new. Very happy with this product & delivery!
on 8 December 2015
Brilliant! Early days of a fantastic comedian.
on 16 January 2016
exactly what my daughter wanted for xmas
on 20 April 2009
I bought this album after hearing a lot of his songs on youtube and downloading the Bo Fo Sho 6-song album from Itunes. But to be honest, whilst all the great songs are here, i prefer the bedroom and studio recordings. I think its funnier when there are no pauses in the songs to let people laugh etc. But still a very funny album, and if you're looking for music comedy I'd definately recommend Bo!
on 11 May 2009
Its a good album and very funny, could have done with a few less versions of Bo'fo'show and may be a few more other songs but meh! I still laughed my butt off.