on 13 October 2014
Disappointed with this nut milk bag. Used it less than 10 times and it has already developed a large hole that allows pulp to pour through. As I was making nut milk, I was massaging and squeezing the bag. I just heard a popping sound and realised it had burst. I'm not 100% sure if it is the stitching or if one of the holes has somehow just expanded. But a nut milk bag that doesn't effectively strain out the pulp is effectively useless. I think I will be able to DIY a fix, although I don't have a sewing machine.

If you use this nut milk bag, I would caution against squeezing it. Just massage it gently, if at all.
on 26 July 2014
Good for almond milk,but not so good with juices ,tends to let the pulp come threw after 10 uses,,the bag gives way were the stitches are,,,I found nec curtains to be the same material ,,so I made my own for 2 bucks ,
on 6 July 2014
I wouldn't say this is the best nut milk bag in the world. It is my second bag as I juice so often that I needed two... and my first bag was from another company/website and it is actually far superior (and it is over six-years-old now). This bag is okay, does what it says on the label--and it goes through the washing machine and dryer well when it becomes stained too. Overall, it is acceptable.
on 6 January 2016
Perfect filter for nuts, very quick to use and easy to clean also by reversing it.
on 10 August 2014
Much easier than using a muslin! Love the tightening pull cord that holds itself around a jug or bowl etc.
on 9 September 2015
to small
on 1 August 2014
Looks perfect haven't had a chance to use yet. Quality seems very high
on 15 March 2014
Very good for its purpose, easy to clean if you wash it straight away and turn it inside out. Have used it to make almond milk and whole process is actually fun!
on 1 June 2014
I really like this but milk bag and it really does a great job of holding the pulp. I was just expecting a more robust product for the price.
on 30 April 2014
I love this nut bag, before, I was using a muslin cloth which did the job but was very messy and took a lot longer to get the milk out. The cloth was also a pain to clean. This bag is cleaner, and it makes making my almond milk really fast work and the bag is much easier to clean too.