on 18 March 2010
These are my first pair of cycling shorts, so even though I don't know much about them in general I can definitely say that they are comfy, well fitting and great value for the price.
Just for a size guidline, I'm a 12 and these fit fine. The waistband is quite stretchy so it manages to get over my big bum and the elastic round the legs doesn't cut in at all.
Overall they're very comfortable to ride in and there is lots of padding to prevent saddle sores. Would definitely recommend to first-time buyers.
on 9 August 2010
I needed some shorts to enable me to be able to ride one day after the other whilst on holiday without feeling like I was attached to the seat!! These have done just the job. They are well padded and fit perfectly. They have a very nice shape and a good grip on the legs but not too much so that is uncomfortable. Would definitely recommend.
on 8 September 2013
Ok for a first pair of cycling shorts. Not that flattering, but served the purpose. The quality could be better.