Customer reviews

Price:£12.64+ £1.26 shipping

on 25 June 2017
GREAT FUN
on 29 December 2010
I didn't watch this series when it ran on TV years ago, which means I can now appreciate for the first time, without the annoyance of commercials or a week's wait for another episode to appear. I'm not a fan of the bickering between CC and Niles. I enjoy the excellent comedic timing of Fran and the actress who plays Yetta (who also gets the best one-liners that she delivers in the best way). I'm looking forward to season 4 coming out on DVD someday.

I'm grading it down one star because of the packaging, which has the three disks on one peg. It's awkward shuffling the disks in and out. There are no extras, either, except some previews that automatically come up every time I put the DVD into the player. I prefer the choice to watch previews, and don't like them thrown at me. The previews are for movies I never heard of. Blah!

I would have liked some cast interviews or commentaries or even a few outtakes. Why not dig up the old TV interviews to include? I'd like to see them instead of some 3rd rate movie previews.
on 17 June 2014
The Nanny series is one of the best American shows ever. I have been watching it for years and never get tired of this mixture of Jewish/British/NYC state of mind that result in the most delicious and funny cocktail.

I simply wish that series 4, 5 and 6 were available on Amazon.

I want to thank Amazon for the prompt and spotless delivery. Guys, you rock! :)
on 30 December 2014
As we all know it's hard to get the Nanny tv series on DVD. Thus my surprise when I saw it for this great price. I ordered it from Australia and came within 3 weeks, so good delivery.

However the only thing that I would note is that it's from France. However it offers anglais (English) as an option.
on 29 June 2014
Hope they do the other seasons on dvd, loved this on sky. Fran Drescher is sexy, funny and quick witted.
on 29 April 2012
Priceless!!! Still a fantastic way of entertaining yourself! Even if no-one else in my family seems to be sharing this interest of mine. Definitely makes me laugh!
on 27 October 2013
Purchased this set thinking it was the final season - it is not - but it is still a good laugh and the quality of the reproduction is very good.
on 22 July 2015
It was in a foreign language so did not meet my expectations at all! Products should clearly state what language they are in to avoid this.
on 14 November 2014
what more can I say but 'gotta love it'
on 11 February 2015