Customer reviews

KONG Catnip Spray, 30ml
Size: 5-Inch by 7-1/2-Inch by 6-Inch to 1 oz (30ml)|Change

on 3 May 2017
Is it just my cats that zonk out on this stuff?? First time they had a ball - but now they tend to stare into space lol, I don't know if they like it or not so rarely use
on 28 March 2017
Not as strong as expected. My cat had a soft toy with catnip on already and went bonkers for it. I use several sprays of this and dont seem to last long either.
on 26 August 2017
This is very popular with my eldely cat - he just can't get enough of it! But it didn't work on the kittens until they were nearly six months old.
on 11 July 2017
My cat loved this at first when I sprayed it onto her toys. It made her play more with them and it was fun to watch. However, after some time the effect seemed to wear off, even if I resprayed the toys my cat didn't react anymore.
on 29 September 2017
All I can say is ‘our cat loves it’ sprayed on scratch post as he was scratching wall, it worked now loves his post. Even sprayed it on toys and he plays with them.
on 29 April 2017
My cats love it - you can direct the spray onto scratch posts for example and watch them go into a real frenzy. It is amazing what this can do to cats - who really seem to enjoy having it sprayed on their toys.
on 14 May 2017
Both of our cats love this product. The local visiting cats are tamed with one small squirt. " Pussy Cannabis"?
on 14 July 2017
This product has a pleasant, sage like smell. Effectiveness clearly varies; one cat was completely indifferent to it, the other absolutely loves it.
Tiny bottle, but one spray is enough each time. Will probably buy again.
on 21 August 2017
My cat just ignored this totally - used as instructed but couldn't get any reaction from our furry friend whatsoever
on 7 September 2017
You can transform any common object into a target for cats, and it works. Don't be evil; use responsibly.