Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 August 2009
I have used many of Jonathan Goldman's Cd's to enhance my experience of mind expansion over the last few years to great effect. I usually listen to then on my i pod to great effect. This album was different, I tried the ipod but did not feel I was getting the required results. I then played the Cd on my surround sound system and everything fell into place. You need the unenclosed atmosphere of the sound hitting your body to trigger the mind expansion experience.
Loved it. Would recommend it.

Michael Hinch
on 28 December 2010
The crystal bowls are slightly different from the bronze or gold , which is beautiful. I have found this cd to be very relaxing and useful for meditation. There is a greater richness in the recording. Interpretation of the levels/stages/centres is also pleasing. Occasionally there are "vinyl" like scratches which could be a poor pressing or poor recording or my hi fi which cannot cope with the reverberations. ( none of my other extensive music collection does this except very early cds where the colour pattern on the disc has diffused into the digital recording). reccommended.
on 11 August 2009
Excellent. Wonderful. All the superlatives. A great CD not only for meditating & healing/opening the chakras but also for the sheer pleasure of relaxing & listening. Highly recommended.
on 30 August 2013
it is great!!!!Crystal Bowls Chakra Chants makes you calm and relaxed!i love it,very spiritual music,good quality.
if you want to experience peace,listen to this cd
on 3 January 2012
This is my favourite Goldman so far and I have several. I use it in sessions and my clients gain huge amounts from it and it expands the session hugely.
It really is very therapeutic indeed and is like having a superior session but at the fraction of the cost - and you can play it whenever you want. In fact, I feel like playing it again right now.
on 27 July 2015
A great sounding crystal bowl ,highly resonating,vibrational Cd, that works through each chakra and corresponding note and chanting. I like using this for chakra work as its multidimensional and no vocals apart from chanting . Its easy to slip into that altered state even when highly charged and i love using music for that purpose rather then relying on silence . The sounds will quickly muffle the brain chatter
on 29 June 2015
lovely sounds, need headphones really to get the vibrations, lovely to meditate too makes you feel good.
on 21 April 2013
I would recommend this beautiful, gentle, yet subtly powerful CD to anyone who truly wants results when working on their chakras and subtle energy bodies. This CD is more musical than some of Jonathan's other wonderful Chakra clearing CDs, and seems to carry you off into a healing bath of sound. I have had some amazing experiences from this CD!
on 23 January 2015
Working with my chakras at the moment this is such an euphoric integration of the two. Burning the relevant incense and playing this.
on 20 January 2016
I like crystal bowls and playing them. This recording is very accurate and I like relaxing to it.