on 25 February 2017
Love them , well made and excellent price ..no complants
on 16 January 2010
Good quality, and are a decent size. looks good when making real irish coffee, or latte's, just like the one's in cafe's.
on 19 December 2010
These glasses were a Christmas gift, they arrived very quickly, well packaged, and are good quality. I'm well pleased with this purchase, and would recommend to a friend.
on 18 February 2011
I can only re-iterate what many other people have said really. I also wanted glasses for my latte's etc that didnt have the handle at the bottom. I found a number of the irish coffee shaped glasses, but they held less quantity than these ones. I searched the shops & the internet & couldnt find anything that held the same quantity at these.

They are very solid & again, the bottom doesnt get hot so you dont need to worry where you put them.
Arrived very quickly & well packaged.
Extremely pleased. Would highly recommend.
on 9 March 2010
Searched for ages for some decent glasses for hot choc and these are perfect! Thick glass, so they wont chip or smash in the dishwasher, they retain their heat well, and large capacity to serve a proper drink. All the others I had found had handles at the very bottom of the glass which, from experience, means they are top heavy and tip over easily. I would definalty recommend.
on 19 October 2012
I was having coffee in my new mugs this morning, as well as having coffee they displayed a spectacular yet dangerous explosion. The mug exploded with the coffee covering me, I'm just glad it was not hot. Such a dissapointment as I had been searching for these mugs for a while.

I would like for the company to explain the reason behind this, surely these mugs are made to drink coffee/tea from so the material used should be able to handle high temperature.
on 1 May 2011
i bought these glasses for a friend and she was well pleased, might buy some for myself now i've seen how great they are.just the right size,not heavy and the handle is just right.
on 24 December 2011
Very disappointed.Glasses advertised as holding 290 ml, when they only hold around 200ml.Product itself quite chunky and good looking which is nice,but doesn't make up for the amount of liquid they hold.
on 19 January 2012
I bought these at the beginning of December 2011. Two have been used a handful of times and two were used the fist time yesterday. One "exploded" yesterday while empty several hours after having coffee from my Tassimo in it. A second completely shattered in my dishwasher this morning. I am waiting to hear back from the company as they are obviously not fit for use and VERY dangerous.
on 30 June 2013
I bought these in November 2012, though not through Amazon. Nonetheless it's best you know about these glasses so here I go.

This afternoon, 7 months after purchase, one of them shattered, in a manner I can only describe as explosive. There were bits of glass all over the place. What's particularly odd is that the glass was empty at the time and simply standing on the coaster untouched. I'd drunk the last drops of by now lukewarm coffee just a couple of minutes earlier, placed the glass on the coaster and, well, BANG.

Good job it didn't go off when I was drinking don't you think ?

I see from other reviews that other buyers have had similar experiences. Be warned.

N.B.

Beware of rave reviews that look as if they were written by someone's marketing department. They probably were.........