on 14 June 2017
Great
on 3 July 2009
I bought this as I have problems walking and thought it would be a help as I could use it as a walking aid and have something to sit on when I needed it. It does the job, but that's about it. The handle is not very comfortable and as a seat it is rather flimsy and, if you are not very careful, would easily tip.

I am using it and it is a help, but I am on the look out for something else that would work better. It has made me more aware of what I really need.

For able bodied, slender people, it is probably quite good and it is inexpensive.
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2010
I injured my back and this great little stick has come in very useful for resting while walking. Within a few weeks of purchase it had done the Valley of the Kings in Egypt, the Pyramids, and the Ryder Cup. It is light and easy to fold/unfold. Not quite an armchair but very good for taking the weight off the feet for a few minutes. Works best when you sit facing and holding the handle. Seems reasonably robust although I had to replace the ferules (the rubber feet on the end of the legs) with more substantial ones after one of the originals fell off. All in all well worth the money.
22 Comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2010
The seat arrived with the handle snapped off. In spite of leaving messages the disributor has failed to respond
(nor has amazon ) The handle and frame connections are poorly designed and i do not reccomend this productHighlander Aluminium Seat Stick
on 13 August 2010
Bought two for use when we go to the Ryder Cup. Already tested during my two rounds of golf a week on a very hilly course. Just great to sit on if waiting on the tee. Be sensible and they are very stable and comfortable and very light. Delighted!
on 5 August 2013
I was expecting it to be better than what it is. The feet keep coming off and go missing, the seat is not as wide as I hoped and when you sit on it it feels like it will break.
I brought this as I am disabled and wanted it if going out and needed to quickly sit down.
I am not a heavy person so would dread someone who is over 12st to sit on it as it is flimsy.
on 24 October 2013
Don't buy unless you are well aware of its unstable nature, complete waste of money. Absolutely awful product I bought.
on 29 April 2010
This item has been very useful, especially on a touring holiday where a lot of walking and standing around is involved. It converts in seconds from stick to stool and back again.
on 1 September 2013
It collapsed after two hours of very occasional use and I threw it away! Maybe it was because I was 76k and the advertised maximum weight was 70k. BUT (a) the maximum weight limit wasn't headlined (only in the small print) otherwise I wouldn't have bought it,and (b) there ought to be some margin of error surely.
on 6 November 2013
Visiting gardens, this was just perfect for a helping hand over rough terrain and somewhere to rest when needed.
It's lightweight and easy to use but suggest you sit either side of handle for stability.