on 13 May 2010
I wanted a game that my (still illiterate but learning) 5 yr old could play on her own without too much reading involved. She loves playing on her sisters Dogz game but I thought a baby girl would be perfect for her. The game itself is split down into various tasks which you need to complete before moving onto the next task. EG when you've learnt how to feed your baby, you then move onto changing the nappy etc. TIP - if at the beginning 'someone' accidentally choose the wrong language, you need to complete the feed the baby task before you can change back to english (we learnt the hard way HA HA!). I would mark this game so far 5/5 for keeping my little girl amused and quiet!!
on 9 November 2010
Bought this for my 6 year old daughter for her birthday. She does enjoy playing this and doing the practical, but soon loses interest when she can't complete the tasks and doesn't proceed to the 'next level'. The problem was she doesn't read the instructions properly and some words she can't understand, therefore doesn't know what to do - but shes getting better with her reading so this is helping. I don't think this should be rated as 3+ more like a 6+. If you are buying for younger children make sure you put time aside to help with the reading. However, still a good buy.
on 10 April 2009
My six year old adores this game - as she worked through the levels, she bonded more and more with her baby. Some minimal written instructions so they can be fairly independant with playing this game - great value ( and I rather liked HELPING too!!)
on 23 November 2009
My 9-year old (was 8 when she got this game) still plays this game every now and then, a year after she got the game.

The game is fairly easy and rewarding. I would certainly recommend it to 6-year olds and above. There is some reading involved, so if you're looking for a game which your nonliterate child is able to fully play on their own, this won't be it.

On the other hand, my 5-year old is able to manage the game with a minimum of help, and my neighbor is buying it for her 4-year old (who has an older sister who also owns the game). Since none of us are native English speakers, that should give you an idea of how easy the game is to master, even if all you understand are the graphics.
on 7 January 2011
My granddaughter absolutely loved this game. She and her sister have played with it for hours and I have now sent for other DS games for them to enjoy.

They state that they have enjoyed reaching the different levels of looking after baby and apart from the enjoyment I think they have found it educational.
The best thing was that the DVD arrived 2 days after I ordered it - and we were knee-deep in snow! Thanks a load to the seller as I was able to give it to Lucy for Christmas.
on 15 March 2013
Purchased for the grandkids, who've had hours of fun playing this game. So I would reccomend this product to anyone.
on 31 January 2011
The game was very poor, i dont know if it was broken, but all it does is repeats feeding and doesnt move on to anything else.Sat for hours waiting for it to do somethng else very disappointed
on 22 August 2014
Not impressed really crap game 8yr old not intrested one bit!
on 15 July 2016
Great for my eight year old
on 11 September 2014