on 11 April 2012
Bought this game for my 7 year old twins and arrived today. We had a couple of goes with this and started on the basic level and found some of the things we had to build quite hard. However, we still managed to have fun.

This game is very durable, lots of fun and also educational from the point of view that it lets their imagination run riot.

My one complaint is the same as another reviewer in that it is very easy to run out of bits to build your model.

Fun game. Would recommend.
on 17 February 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present not just for youngest but for us all to have some family game time instead of one that is reliant on a console.

Money well spent in our house, even daughter 21 couldn't wait to play the game, husband too enjoyed it. A game that everyone wanted to play and no arguments or cheating done.

If anyone loves Lego then this is a great game that anyone else can play along with them and all enjoy it from the of youngest to the eldest. A game to have in the cupboard for those rainy days or holidays as it keeps them all entertained and good fun looking at the various shapes or objects made. Must admit there is still one I am not sure about.

Worth seeing if on offer and buying for a great gift idea, I did and so glad I did.
on 3 May 2013
It's a simple game if you detest reading rules. However it's one of those great ideas but needs some serious improvements.
We didn't feel we had enough bricks or a big enough variety of colours. Some of the things to make are almost impossible even for adults let alone children.
It was frustrating that you couldnt save the best models as there are not enough bricks to enable this. The box for storage purposes could be better with a thin plastic lid the bricks would stay in the coloured section.
All in all nice game but not one of the best, Lego have such a huge reputation yet this one we felt was average.
Either pick it up secondhand or make your own version.
on 1 August 2013
I got this for a week holiday I spent in Belgium with my aunt, uncle and two boy cousins thinking it would be something we could all have a laugh with and it wouldn't be too challenging. Well forget that, of the three difficulty levels only the first was vaguely possible to tackle with any kind of success, and that's coming from a person who played endlessly with Lego as a child. The box contains a few random pieces that simply cannot be made to resemble the vast majority of the images given on the cards. I'd love the people at Lego to show me exactly how they would have made a coconut out of the available pieces because I was at a loss.

Lesson learned, next time I'll be buying Rapidough.
on 20 February 2013
I gave this to my boyfriend for Christmas and it made for a very entertaining Boxing Day with the whole family joining in.

We giggled our way through the game, playing over and over for hours and not getting bored at all. Some of the things you had to build were very challenging and had interesting (and amusing) results whilst others were nice and simple and quick. It was a good balance of difficult and easy so it never got boring.

We loved it and will definitely be playing it again and again.
on 22 June 2012
Essentially this game is pictionary with lego, you have to build an object with lego and everyone has to guess what you're building. However, this is really hard!! Which is good because it means it's adaptable for all ages, and we had fun playing with all the family at Christmas. You also get a variety of bricks for your money. If you like lego, you'll love this game. The images on the sides of the boxes are really unrealistic as to what people can actually make under the pressure of the game though!
on 21 January 2012
Gave this to my 11year old grandson for xmas and we all loved it! So much fun and laughter!! Top tip from his mum was to "create a context" when I had to make a coconut!!! 2 brown circles of lego suddenly became a coconut once I built a palm tree!! lol
ENJOY!
on 10 October 2013
Welcome to a great new family game...we love it and so will you!

If you think it seems a bit expensive, I guarantee you will be delighted when you see the generous quantity and range of Lego bricks supplied to build your models....enjoy!
on 19 August 2011
I played this with my 10 year old nephews (twins) and their Mum and Dad. We all had a great time trying to build what was on the card and guessing what the others had built. Would tell any parent buy this it's fantastic fun for all ages young and old. My daughter has just ordered it for her and her friends to play they are all 24 and older.
on 4 March 2013
I was a disappointed with Creationary. It is let down by unimaginative and repetitive clues and a lack of a structured gameplay. Everyone found the clues easy to work out and the game just lacked the comedy value you normally get with other "physical charades" games like Rapidough. In my view it just doesn't work so well with Lego, probably because it takes a lot longer to build anything.