on 17 April 2012
These are the worst bottles I've ever used. The tubes are easy to put together but the small rubber bungs constantly fall off inside the sterile bottle, not ideal when you then have to make up a fresh bottle. If you don't spot that the bung has fallen off the bottle leaks out of the side causing a right mess when feeding. I've tried hot water and cold water (hot water makes the rubber expand) but even with cold water bottles, they still fall apart. I've emailed Tommy Tippee to complain but had no reply as yet.

Would definatley not recommend these bottles, I've had to go out any buy the standard bottles, another expense!
on 11 September 2012
Having been bought up on Tommee Tippee bottles myself, when my daughter (6 weeks) started showing signs of colic, I was only ever going to stick to what I knew.

What a waste of time and money!!!

The so called anti colic system that allows air to be dispersed to the bottom of bottle doesn't do a thing. When my daughter was drinking from these bottles, you can physically see the air she is exhaling going into the milk from the teat.
These bottles are no different to the bog standard Tommee Tippee bottles, just more expensive and fiddly!

These bottles also leak - everywhere. I read reviews previously that stated not to fill bottles to max (260ml) and do not heat with the anti colic system in and so I followed these reviews to prevent leaking - did nothing!
I was soaking bibs and my daughter face after a 5 min feed!!!

If you are purchasing these bottles to help with colic then ignor these and head straight for Dr Browns!!

My daughter would scream from colic pains for 2/3 hours a night while using Tommee Tippee bottles and the day we switched to Dr Browns it stopped!
The Dr Browns air flow system actually works (not seen 1 air bubble in milk yet) and although they are larger than the TT bottles, they still fit in my TT steriliser (just)!
Don't be put off by reviews staying Dr Browns are a pain to clean as they are exactly the same as these TT bottles! They may be more pricey than TT but it is worth every penny!
on 15 March 2014
The rubber seal pops out slightly and causes milk to leak out of the bottle when warmed. We used these for our first born a couple of years ago but the design seems slightly different. We will try another brand!
on 13 March 2015
It is ok, I am waiting when I will need to replace teats for level 2 (we can not use now - the flow it is too slow even for level 1). I bought similar products from "Boots" and they are great. If your baby eats too slow - probably it is right product for you... We are a bit disappointed...
on 19 June 2015
Waste of money - they are a faff to clean as there are so many small parts that can easily get lost amidst the paraphernalia of bottle feeding! Didn't notice any difference in colic/burping ease either.
on 15 January 2015
This is really bad, teat colapses and my baby cant drink from it...mam teats and anti colic bottles are the best. My baby only drink from it.
Even the tommee tippee regular bottles are better than this!!!!
Save your money and dont buy this...is really crap!
on 1 April 2015
The best bottle I have ever bought, GREAT product for any moms who want to do mixed feeding (breast vs bottle). Also the anti-colic pipe design is a great idea too. p.s. I previously wasted loads of money on Nuk.
on 2 February 2016
Fiddly with the anti colic valve etc. water and powder needs to go in first then you put in the anti colic crap and then the teat and then you can shake it. I'm finding many Tommee Tippee things fiddly and awkward to handle.
on 7 January 2016
Great bottles work wonders for colic. Can't understand why people have had issues with bungs falling off never happened to us and they will leak but only if you don't push the round top in properly which is common sense! I don't heat mine as have a perfect prep maybe that's why. So if you have a perfect prep ignore negative reviews as it doesn't happen !!
on 1 August 2014
Bought these as my baby son was suffering from reflux. They work wonders on his reflux but the only problem that I find is that the special inside valve sometimes doesn't want to sit inside the teat/lid properly and can leak everywhere especially after putting boiling water in them.