on 3 July 2013
This is my second review . Please try this workout. I am 53 and found my weight was increasing and was going up a dress size. NOT NOW. I am toned, and have a defined shape. Gone down a dress size. I am in better shape than I was when I was 20. It will hurt, you will ache. However when you start being able to complete the whole DVD, you will feel great.
32 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2013
This is brilliant.
It allows you to work different parts of the body if you so wish. In my case - my arms and middle section.
I felt my muscles still 'working out' inside my body 48 hours after the exercise. WOW!!!

Try this and you will not regret it. fabulous!
10 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2012
As other reviewers have already specified this is definitely a fast paced workout. However if you stick with it its obvious that you will become used to the routines (thats the point anyway).
I watched a clip on Youtube prior to buying it and thought it looked easy. I was wrong. I jog 15 miles once a week so i am not unfit, however i am stiffer than a plank of wood. One of the ten minute workouts crippled me for a day! The great thing is you can really feel it working on the areas which never get properly worked on (for me anyway). If i stick with it i can absolutely see myself very toned in the areas jogging doesn't tone. (fingers crossed ; )
on 9 February 2015
This DVD is great. The workouts are really good & I like the fact that you can customise your without. It's quite challenging & definitely not for beginners! Each of the 10 minute workouts feel like you've completed them a lot quicker, & they're not repetitive, so you don't get bored. I'm hoping that it will live up to its name & I'll be seeing the results soon.
on 23 March 2015
Each workout is 10 minutes so there is no clock watching as 10 minutes passes so quickly that you are onto the next exercise in no time. Because the workout is not vigorous in movement and you do not appear worn out, aching and out of breath and don't feel like you've been beaten in trying to keep up with the instructor you look forward to doing the workout again.
on 10 September 2016
Just started this DVD today, really felt liked I had a good workout! Easy to follow, can't wait until I don't have to look at the screen so I can concentrate more, no doubt I will be feeling it in the morning, I'm going to aim to do it 4 times a week, I can't wait to see results, so excited! I really recommend buying this😃
2 people found this helpful
on 25 September 2015
Great DVD , saw results after using it 5 times a week , 3 weeks after the purchase . Easy to follow , very detailed.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2017
Brilliant DVD! I mix and match the workouts but the last cool down stretches session has now become my staple cool down after every work out! Instructor is pleasant too!
on 28 September 2017
Great, short, intense routines. Along with a 10min cardio routine I have managed to tone and shape my core. If combined with a good healthy diet you should get great results.
on 21 October 2017
Hello,

The DVD did arrive in the end, like 4 days late I think. Anyway, I only got round to putting it in the DVD player this week and realise it's not the right one.

I ordered rapid results pilates and the case and disc both have pilates written on them with the correct picture but when you play it it's Rapid
results fat burner!! Quite a different work out! Can I have the 10mins rapid results pilates please?

Thanks