VINE VOICEon 17 April 2009
I seem to be spending a lot of time driving up and down the M5 and I needed something to listen to me. I've always liked Annie Lennox and this collection reminds me why (no pun intended). Annie's voice is soaringly beautiful but also haunting, the lyrics suddenly grab you and you wonder at their meaning. My journey becomes a pleasure and I forget the day.

Of course I can't watch dvd as I drive but the price difference was so low I decided to go for this option. I enjoyed seeing the videoes again, they are stylish classics.
on 6 November 2016
Excellent quality. Brings back great memories. Fast delivery too, arrived quicker than expected.
on 3 August 2017
Amazing album
on 1 January 2016
What a collection of songs! There may be singers out there with bigger hits in their catalogue, but there are few who can boast of the degree of excellence that Annie Lennox has achieve in her art. This collection touches upon those elements. For the uninitiated it's the best example of what she has accomplished as a solo artist.
on 30 April 2017
The range of this woman is quite outstanding, you could listen to her at any time and marvel at such talent
one of our great stars - I GIVE HER ALL FIVE.
on 28 February 2010
I had looked at this C.D. and DVD set, and was put off for a long time by some of the negative revues that I had read. But like everything in life it's up to you in the end, what you interoperate the Annie Lennox Collection to be.
So I speak personally that I find this to be a great collection, I`m only sorry that I waited so long to make my purchase. So to anyone else out there that can`t make up their minds, the answer is simple, BUY IT
on 23 April 2009
I love Annie Lennox,have done since the Tourists....great compalation,all the great hits and the dvd...well its got all the great videos,problem with my copy was it would not play on my regular dvd or my laptop,had to use my multi zone dvd player to watch anything...also you have to go back to the menu to choose a song,annoying...the only other down point is the packaging...what is it with cardboard packaging....its not vinyl its a cd belongs in plastic!!....Ok thats my moan....Great CD...love ya Annie!!
on 12 March 2018