on 30 May 2016
Great scooter for the price. My daughter loves it. We did take off the bit that keeps the scooter folded properly as got in the way but easy to put bk on. Very sturdy. Looks more durable than the one my friend bought at 3x the price. my daughter has just turned 5 but the height of a 7yr old and she should be able to use it for a couple of yrs if it lasts that long. It comes assembled just need to sort it for your child which is great for the parents. Overall very impressed with the quality for such a cheap scooter.
on 22 February 2011
You do wonder what you are going to get for under £10 and delivered as well! I must say I was not disappointed. It was what I expected in terms of quality. The fittings are lightweight and will probably last a couple of years given the traumas to come. My granddaughter jumped straight on and was whizzing down the drive and pavement within seconds of the box being opened. It is lightweight but that is good for a small girl. Grandma will have to carry it back from playschool so she is happy that it is not any heavier. Overall a good starter scooter for small children up to 6 or 7yrs.
on 7 February 2016
Got this as a Christmas gift for my 6-year old daughter who had outgrown her previous scooter. Scooter arrived in good time for Christmas, and is a good height for her (as she is tall for her age) - the handlebar is adjustable. The outer packaging was a bit bashed up but did not really present a problem as the scooter arrived in excellent condition. Good value for money.
on 26 October 2016
Do not order got delivery today scooter is completely different to picture is a 3 wheeler and for little children will have to be sent back as my 6 year old niece is too old for it. Very unhappy.
on 26 April 2016
This is a great scooter but doesnt last long. My daughter is 5 loves to use a scooter she got 3 weeks out of it using every day. Then it just all fell appart with the pieces coroded
on 17 November 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 May 2012
I got this for my 4 and a half year old daughter, she scoots to school on it fine, its pretty tough and we have had no problems in the day to day use.
However it is near on impossible to fold I have oiled it but its still a bit of a nightmare. But my daughter loves it and thats what matters!
on 6 April 2017
Arrived quickly and good quality for the price
on 21 June 2013
My grand children are delighted with these scooters. They now have something to zipp around on when visiting their granny. The
scooters are not used very regularly as they only visit for about 5 days every 3/4 months so can't comment on durability yet but certainly for the quite low cost I am happy with the scooters so far.
on 16 December 2015
After a couple of times of my 5 year old using the scooter the handle button bent and the handle become loose!