on 16 April 2013
Rated 5 stars because this item is fab quality. With it being a Jamie Oliver brand i knew this would not be a low quality item. This is now being used in a commercial kitchen and has sliced many many pizza's and is still in brilliant condition. Cleaning the item is as simple as 1,2,3. Well packaged and recommended to all chef's out there.
on 8 July 2015
Very well made product. Cuts Stonebaked & deep pan pizzas with no issues. Money well spent
on 27 April 2013
Great pizza cutter - well made, nice action, & looks nice. So far we have had no problems with this item - what more can one say about a pizza slicer
on 28 June 2014
Initially I thought this was a sturdy well designed pizza cutter, and for a couple of months it was perfect (we have pizza once a week) It does have a large cutting wheel and is comfortable. I bought this cutter based on other reviews and my old cutter from Ikea was getting wobbly because the centre of the cutting wheel was worn after about 6 years.
So after only about 2 months using this one it started to stick because the wheel was getting wobbly and the cutting wheel does not have a lot of space before catching on the handle causing it to stick.
I am still using it until I get a new one but have to be careful not press too hard or it will stick, wish I had bought another one like I had before
on 16 June 2012
This pizza wheel is sharp and comfortable to use.

However, it says in the product description that it should come with a cover for storing. Mine didn't and when I contacted amazon they couldn't confirm if the product should actually have it or not. They advised I just send it back and get a refund if I was unhappy. If you buy it make sure you buy it from the actual retailer, and not as "fulfilled by amazon" with no way to contact the product supplier.
on 28 January 2014
I bought this pizza wheel thinking it would be a good sturdy product due to the name, however it just fell apart! The black plastic seemed to disintegrate to nothing. Hopeless.
on 30 August 2013
Compared to previous pizza slicers I have had, this one is the business. Firm, positive and no cutting disc wobble!
on 12 February 2012
This is my second Jamie Pizza cutter as we broke the first one. Possibly not a great sign that the first one broke but we had it for a few years and had used it a lot!

This is the best pizza cutter I have ever used.
on 16 January 2014
First pizza cutter that cuts with ease. Easy to clean. Have dificulty
holding utensils but found this one easy to hold without using much strength to use.
on 5 December 2011
very precise and sharp pizza cutter, sliced over a dozen pizzas with ease, good grip and stylish also, cleans with ease, would recommend 100%