Customer reviews

NIKKA All Malt Japanese Whisky 70cl Bottle

on 17 September 2017
This isn't % 100 Japanese whisky. So don't buy if your a collector. But if you was, you'd know.
Dose the job fine.
Nice, but I wouldn't buy another.
on 14 April 2017
good example of the Japanese style
on 2 September 2013
I have always wanted to try Japanese whisky, so I bought the sister to this From the Barrel  while that is to die for. (You really do have to try it) paying so much for 50cl doesn't make it that attractive an option.(unless you can afford it) So hoping to get a little more bang for my buck I next went for this which comes in a 70cl bottle, It is noway near as good as the from the barrel whisky. Don't get me wrong its good, but placed against the other, there simply is no comparison. Oh by the way this gives the Scottish Whiskeys a run for their money. The former is well out in front.
on 3 August 2017
Very smooth taste only to be shared with good friends
on 23 June 2013
Bought as a gift for my partner, I was hugely impressed by the way the item was packaged. We have now opened and tasted the whisky and although not very different to our own whisky, we appreciate the small difference and are pleased with our purchase.
on 14 January 2013
Very good malt whisky with a pleasant and enjoyable flavour . Would buy this again if it is still available.
on 11 March 2016
delicious. a bit malty and a bit bourbon. very good and worth a try.
on 26 March 2015
Very different to scotch/Irish whiskeys, highly recommended
on 4 December 2015
my brother will be expecting a usual malt for his christmas, this japanese malt is something completly new.
on 19 March 2013
A fab whisky, I bought one as a Xmas present then later one as a birthday present. Both recipients adored it.
A sweet delicious drink.