Customer reviews

The Best Of Saxon
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 3 April 2015
It's got everything you could want from a Saxon best of album. The only disappointment for me was that I have heard remastered versions of a few of these songs that really beef them up so they don't sound as dated. I assumed these versions would be on this album. Unfortunately not. I have since found out that these versions are on a reissue of Heavy Metal Thunder (another compilation album which also includes a live CD) that was only released in February 2015. As such I would recommend that album over this one.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2013
Listening to the radio one day the station was playing Dallas 1pm. Excuse my ignorance but I don't think I've ever heard anything by this band. On the strength of that brilliant track I purchased this compilation which on the whole is very good. Indeed some of the tracks are excellent and at less than a fiver this cd is an absolute bargain. If like me you are new to this band then I would heartily recommend this for a starter.
One person found this helpful
on 23 February 2018
Great compilation from a very underrated and influential British heavy metal band.
on 11 May 2017
Was an experimental purchase but I was very pleased with the album , and will be examining their back catalogue in the future .
on 14 July 2015
fantastic collection from one of the great british hard rock/metal bands. All yours favourites put together on one cd-747 strangers in the night, wheels of steel, big teaser etc. Not a dud track on the disc.
on 15 August 2015
Brings back some special memories from my childhood adolescence...The late 70's early 80's nwobhm - Saxon were very much a big part of this movement! Buy this this CD you won't be disappointed! :-)
on 1 November 2017
Great cd. Perfect
on 20 January 2017
Saxon have a back catalogue of around 20 studio album's. (As of 2016).If you've just discovered them, try this compilation. Lots of their classic song's from the 80's are here.
on 26 July 2017