Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 January 2014
These wee fishies are amazing. Our two cats are a bit picky with toys, and when we do find ones they like it'll be one or the other that takes to the toy and it becomes theirs. Both of them love the Stinkie so much, they fight over it! I will definitely be buying more toys from Yeowww. It's also sturdily made and the material lets them grab it nicely with their claws to throw it around. A real winner.

It is small though, so may not be as interesting to very big cats like Coonies (it's fine for mine as they're Siamese). They do sell bigger toys like the rainbow and the banana (both also here on Amazon) so if size is a concern, try one of those!
on 25 July 2014
my cats LOVE all yeowww catnip products. they are driven wild by them, where as they usually ignore catnip toys from other brands. i think this is because these toys are filled entirely with cat nip, not any other stuffing or oil extracts. so the scent is real and strong.
i cant give five stars because these are too expensive, very small and can be destroyed fairly quickly. they also lose their colour when the cats suck on them and all end up a fudgey green colour, before being ripped apart.
i would buy them again though because, until they destroy them, my cats are very entertained by these which makes the cats very entertaining to me!
on 3 October 2014
Very disappointed with this cat toy. It was a birthday gift for another cat. I would not insult the cat with this. So gave it to my cat and will be looking in Pets at home on Monday for a better gift.
on 28 January 2013
I bought this and Pollock hoping my cat would happily play with one of them. I thought if size was going to be an issue i had covered all bases!
Unfortunately my cat is not interested in either of them
Very disappointed as i had been recommended these for any cat, even the most fussy ones!
on 22 January 2014
My cat has never played with this so a complete waste of money. Purchase the banana looking one instead by the same manufacturer.
on 14 December 2012
Very small toy, the cats didnt even look at it. I wouldnt advise a buy on this. Try the banana.
on 13 January 2012
Like other reviewers, my cat sensed something special was in the package as soon as it came through the mail slot. Once we opened the package and gave her the fish, she was all over it, rolling around and rubbing her face in it. Highly entertaining for all involved. Recommended.
on 15 December 2011
My cats loved this so much - they got to the post before I did ,and got home to find the package ripped open !! Then I hid it away for Christmas on top of my wardrobe , only to find in the night they had got it down
and licked it to death!!! I will definately be buying this again.
on 26 August 2013
Extremely small - was expecting a much larger item and cats didn't really show a lot of interest! Disappointed as my friend in the US sent me some Yeowww! catnip toys last Xmas which the cats loved.
on 19 December 2015
With out a doubt the strongest cat nip. I have a Cattery and my cats love these. It sends some a bit crazy and one boy messed all over it as it sent him so crazy. But generally the best I've brought