Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 24 December 2012
This is attached to my 3D Blu-ray player and works perfectly.
Thought I would need a much more expensive HDMI but no not at all. Have had no problems at all with the 3D playback which is where I thought the problems would show.
Would highly recommend
on 30 December 2013
I still see HDMI cables in the shops at ridiculous prices. For anyone thinking of buying one - don't! There is absolutely no point in paying more for an HDMI cable as there is no improvement in picture/sound no matter what the cost of the alternative cable. HDMI uses digital signals and the data stream either gets through or it doesn't. You will either see the picture as intended or you will get picture break/up freezing (or more likely no picture at all). People who claim to see improvements in the quality of the picture when they use highly priced cable are merely demonstrating the phenomenom of auto-suggestion.

This cable is specified as "High-speed" which means it will work with all current consumer equipment including the latest so called "Ultra-HD" equipment. It appears of decent construction and the connectors themselves appear quite well made and there is some decent strain relief - so the cable is less likely to fail because of mechanical abuse.

In summary a good quality cable at a sensible price - there is absolutely no reason to pay more.
on 26 December 2012
Excellent packaging and was delivered on time. The cable worked as stated and I had no problems. I would recommend this item to anyone buying an HDMI cable. Works the same as many other highly priced HDMI cable. Excellent.
on 24 March 2013
This is a well made product that is nice and cheep but works as well as more expensive cables I have bought in the past well recommended

Fast Delivery

Excellent Product

Have ordered a 3m one as well
on 20 September 2010
Nice and cheap and do what I require to connect X box Media Box and DVD to my Sony Bravia through Splitter.
on 26 August 2013
There is really no point in splashing out on expensive HDMI cables when the cheaper ones do the exact same job. The only thing that changes is the build quality. I purchased two cables, one at 0.5 meters and another at 1 meter. As far as I can these cables are as good as any. The product arrived briskly, I placed my order on Thursday and they were here on Saturday morning. No complaints.
on 10 May 2010
Delivered quickly and does the job what more do you want? No need to buy expensive HDMI it is digital it either works or doesn't!
on 6 October 2012
Arrived fast and works perfectly. I dont know why Panasonic cannot afford to put one of these in every DVR they sell? Arrived home with my new DVR after a round trip of 40 miles only to find it will not work without an HDMI cable and it is not supplied. This item did the trick, arrived quickly and works well. A1
on 23 May 2011
Ordered white HDMI cable (to match my Macbook) about 2pm, 4 hours later got an e-mail to confirm despatch - Arrived next day: no excess packaging, both ends protected by hard plastic covers and wrapped in soft foam. Oh.... cable works fine connected to my new monitor. Happy customer *****
on 2 April 2009
I am only using this cable to transfer 1080p pictures at 60Hz and 24Hz and basic stereo sound to my TV so I can't comment on HD sound, but I can't imaging spending any more money on a HDMI cable is necessary. The cable looks a little cheep but as it is hidden behind the TV it doesn't matter. Overall I have not seen a single problem with picture or sound.