Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, 70cl
Size: 700 ml|Style: Black Label|Change

on 8 February 2018
Well worth buying when it's on discount, which seems to be pretty regular on Amazon. Somewhat smokey, has sweet overtones and I can certainly taste grain on the finish. Good drinking whisky for when you're not looking for a major malt moment. When it's at the standard price, however, one can easily find superior single malts that are better value than Black Label.
on 5 February 2017
When it's 20 quid it's a bargain. Goes well with coke as also if that's your thing. Overall it's smooth and smoky and as is always the case other people will pick up different flavours and notes etc. I just enjoy drinking it. I would also now like to try the double black.
on 29 November 2015
Johnnie Walker is about the only blended Scotch whisky I like to drink.
Over ice, it is very smooth and a the hint of spices with the subtle smokiness give this whisky its very distinct flavour.
A great drink to help unwind after a hard day at work.
Stocked up with this on Black Friday for an absolute bargain.
on 25 February 2018
First time trying Johnnie Walker, and my lord... it's got such a fruity taste to it! I love my Glenfiddich, but this... it's a brand I'll be buying again!
on 26 December 2015
To be honest, you will only be looking at this if you know you like it already - if you are not sure, then it is a safe bet as a smooth, blended whisky (referred to as the "amber nectar" by Christopher Hitchens) but to be honest I only bought it on here as it was so cheap on Black Friday!
on 26 February 2018
The best value blended whisky ever! So good. And very compatible to any mixer - or just straight on ice. Love it!
on 2 January 2017
don't go paying over £24 you might as well get double black as you get a lot better for your money, however this is very good for cocktails that require a blended whiskey and for the price you cant go wrong.
on 8 October 2014
My favourite whisky bar none... well double black is lovely too but I am still undecided. I think I'll have to do some more taste testing :)
on 28 May 2016
ordered as a present last night arrived this morning and cheapest on the net fantastic deal.
on 31 December 2015
This was my bargain of Christmas 2015. Bought during the pre Christmas sale for an amazing price this is by far my favourite blended Whiskey. I will be getting all my Christmas booze from Amazon next Christmas if they offer the same prices and level of service as this year