Customer reviews

Protectwear Motorcycle boots Sport 03203 Size 44
Size: 44 EU|Change

on 8 August 2017
Grandson usually takes 9 bought 9.5 which glad I did because he can get thicker socks inside. He says thaey are comfortable and has put blacking and buffed them to keep them supple. Lovely motorcycle boots.
on 9 May 2016
zipper a little bit too hard to pull up and quite tight fitting, they look amazing and are very comfy
on 19 July 2015
The boots arrived within the time stated and have so far been great. I wear them every day to travel to work and they are very comfortable indeed. I do agree with a previous comment that the zip appears very tight at first and you do worry how long it will be before it breaks, but the more I have worn them the easier the zip has become. Overall I am very happy with these boots for the price.
on 31 May 2016
fast delivery,value for money. drove in rain and got soaked completely,liked inside,soft sole and overall good product.
on 21 September 2017
Great Boots, loved them, unfortunately they did not fit, as the velcro/zip would not fit around my ankle.. very disappointing, not sure why most women's boots I have this problem..wish the makers would understand not everybody has a slimline leg/ankle, and allow some leveridge....
on 2 June 2017
Best boots I've had. Tempted to buy another pair
on 13 February 2017
my gf loves them :) one happy lady :)
now all shes says is lets ride the bike :)
on 18 January 2017
I am a 46 but took a 47 because I know motorbike boots tend to be tight.
My foot fits OK but the boot is too narrow around the ankle, I need help to close the zipper.
A little disappointing as I am normal built, not fat. I hope it will get better when used them for a while.
on 24 September 2017
The gusset at the side was too tight for my foot so had to cut it to get my foot in,once foot was in was ok as Velcro and zip hold the leg and foot.
on 17 July 2015
Quality is good, but I'd like a little more. But my husband is very pleased with these boots. Says that very comfortable