Customer reviews

on 28 December 2013
good but i wish yois wouldn't keep asking for review on everything - life is too short to waste computing
on 24 December 2012
BRILLIANT
on 20 December 2009
As a rather broad northener, I hardly dare to admit it but I really love this 2 CD set. This will be the music I listen to to keep the party spirit alive over the next couple of weeks. It's fun, it's amusing and played in a style that won't let you be morose for even a moment. If like me; non stop partying is getting harder as the years go by, this compilation of carols and boogey are the perfect panacea.
on 21 January 2012
I bought this as a stocking filler for my Mum and I have to say we all really enjoyed it right across the age range. Can't help tapping your feet and singing along. There are two CD's and the second can be enjoyed anytime of year. A cracking CD for the money. Every home should have at least 1 Chas'n'Dave CD
on 15 December 2011
Bargain £4, bought this for a laugh at Christmas and to annoy relatives. Bonus of it being a 2cd pack with all their "hits" on the second disc,( non christms ones).
on 13 July 2013
not one of there better ones but hey , its Chas n Dave and its xmassy, thats the only good thing as it just goes on and on like Jive bunny or stars on 45 did in the 80s.
on 18 January 2014
one of the best christmas albums ever. one realy appreciates how talented they are, & cant help singing along.excelent cd
on 11 February 2013
Had to "suffer" this on our usual festive tour of England to visit the in-laws. By the end of it though I was joining in with my partner and the kids. The tunes are infective and will stick in your memory whether you like it or not ! There are 2 discs - one with C&D's version of christmas favourites, the other is a long medley (split into 30+ tracks) of various cockney songs.
on 17 January 2014
enjoyed the carols and all the old songs
There voices were nice and easy to understand by everyone young and old
on 20 December 2009
This is wonderful, especially 'Long, long ago" which I haven't heard before. I am a cockney girl living in Wales, so this took me right back to my roots. Loved the christmas songs chas "n" dave style, but even more, all the golden oldies on disc two. Will certainly be playing this over christmas, and having a sing along!