Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Style Name: Latte Jack Glasses|Change

on 10 January 2013
I had purchased these glasses from another website earlier and decided to buy two more as we had loved them so much. The pair we were sent didn't last even a week. Basically there is a little hole at the bottom of the glass which is plugged by a soft plastic and for some reason that plastic came off when we put it in the dishwasher. As a result a lot of water was filled up in between the two walls and stayed there. We had to throw them in the end because try as we might, the water wouldn't come out completely. Shame because the set before was perfect and we've had it for 3 months now and it gets used practically every day for our nespresso lattes. I'm guessing the quality is diminishing !

Updated review

An year later my first set of latte glasses is still going strong. I'm guessing we were just unlucky with our second pair. I now have six of these and will replace them if they do break. Also - these are far superior to the delonghi set which is much more expensive as well.
on 16 December 2016
Great size for coffee. Sides do not heat up but keep the coffee hot for a long time.
on 12 June 2012
The glasses are very well made and, although they are not advertised as dishwasher safe, they survive washing in the dishwasher just fine. They are good size to be used for tea, coffee or cold drinks. My family likes them so much that I am concidering buying the cappuccino size glasses as well.
on 4 November 2016
Nice product, no problems, well packed with fast delivery. Thank you
on 21 February 2014
I have tried many different cups for my daily espresso and these are now my outright favourite.
Beautifully designed, the thin glass does not cool the shot and the crema is clearly visible.
They are also great for a small portion of ice cream.
on 17 May 2016
Absolutely amazing glasses not only for coffee I also use them for tea and it always looks elegant on the table
on 15 May 2017
These are advertised as 4 fl oz, but however are only 2 fl oz
Only suitable for single espresso and not for double espresso or macciatto.
on 17 May 2016
I just love love love this glasses. They look modern and very elegant. I would be happy to buy it again as a present.
on 19 October 2016
Expensive, but feel cheap and insubstantial. One was found to be chipped straight out of the box.
on 8 January 2014
Does what it says on the tin... Big enough to get a double espresso in there, keeps the coffee warm but a little on the expensive side.