Customer reviews

Lady Antebellum
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.59

on 22 October 2017
Just really enjoy their music so another for my collection.
on 16 June 2017
Great music
on 11 July 2017
good
on 25 July 2017
Fabulous country pop album.
on 3 June 2014
Really nice music, very relaxing and upbeat well worth buying if you like country music - I finally stepped into the digital age and got the album on MP3.
on 1 October 2017
Excellent enjoyable album.
on 24 May 2010
Catchy tunes, the ones you find yourself humming throughout the day after you've driven somewhere. A great band that I have only discovered recently courtesy of the CMA awards, but soooo well worth a listen.
on 9 July 2013
cd very good. Easy to listen to espicailly in the car. Will certainly be getting more cds of them to add to my collection
on 21 February 2015
Not too long ago, I heard of a group called Lady Antebellum, a country-rock trio whose second album “Need You Now” won several Grammy awards. On listening to the album, I felt it deserved every single one of them and that it was one of the best albums of 2010 and one of the best country-rock records ever. For a while, I thought it was the best country-rock record I’d ever heard, but then I came across one which I feel is just slightly ahead of it. That occurred when I happened across Lady Antebellum’s self-titled debut which didn’t sell as well and didn’t win awards but which, for me, has something about it that sets it slightly ahead of “Need You Now”.

As good as Lady Antebellum’s second album is, this was even better. If I was pleased to have picked that album up in an HMV 2 for £10 deal, I was positively delighted to have bought this the same way. It may be a shorter album at 11 tracks and 43 minutes long, but it’s 43 minutes of absolute quality country-rock and is one of the few albums that could have bettered “Need You Now”. Whilst that album fully deserved the awards it won, this album should have won even more.

If you like country-rock or the newer alt. Country sound of Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood, this is a must purchase, as it’s a wonderful example of the art. I don’t know if it’s possible to wear out a CD with repeated plays, but if it is, this is the one album I could do it on.

This review may also appear, in whole or in part, under my name at any or all of www.ciao.co.uk, www.thebookbag.co.uk, www.goodreads.com, www.amazon.co.uk and www.dooyoo.co.uk
on 4 April 2017