on 28 October 2015
Transformed my new small 27" LED wall mounted Smart TV with very poor sound quality. The MP300 is smaller enough to mount at the rear of the TV (above the multi directional bracket). I attached the low weight components by using high tack double sided tape. Its a really neat solution and is only visible if you look behind the screen.
The MP300 may not offer the best sound on the market but for the price its great value and was the only solution I found that worked discreetly. I no longer cringe when watching the TV. Forget Bluetooth and oversized sound bars solutions for small TVs
VINE VOICEon 7 October 2009
These speakers look and sound very good. I put the looks first becuase a lot of 2.1 speaker sets look cheap (and/or odd), but the subwoofer here is quite stylish and the satellite speakers are small. There are limited controls, but after a bit of adjustment on the sound card of my netbook I got a very acceptable sound.

The cable lengths are a bit strange - huge length on the power lead and minimal on the satellite speakers, but overall I'm very happy.
on 18 May 2015
Never heard of this company before I noticed them on here. They are great speakers and, for me, a perfect size. Would recommend
on 3 June 2010
I have just got these speakers and WOW they are amazing the first thing that struck me was the build quaility with in it self is worth 5 stars. Sound wise for such small speakers is amazing I have hooked these to my Samsung SM2333HD TV and when watching TV,Playing on my Xbox the sound is again amazing. For a medium size room or for a small party then these would be fine. Just remember these are small speakers (Bit smaller then a cricket ball) and for there size they are amazing but don't expect them to fill a big room with loads of people. But for a TV or for music or a small party then these will be fine. I have also just purchased some Creative T10 speakers and I would say the Edifiers are a lot better by a long long way.
on 10 June 2010
These speakers look amazing. so neat and compact, (tidy) and I guess for the size the sound they kick out is reasonable. I must have been naive in what I expected - the sound really is quite limited. They're small and so is the noise.

These would be fine for a laptop sure, but I bought them for a TV. They work , and are fine for regular TV viewing, but for films and games, truth be told they don't really cut it.

Don't be totally put off though; for the size they're great, and they're superb quality for sure :)
on 1 June 2009
There really aren't enough reviews out there for this product so after recently buying it I thought I should spread the word about these great PC speakers. I hadn't heard of Edifier before until I did a search online for PC speakers and came across these. All the professional reviews for this product recommend them as one of the best and reasonably priced speakers available.

MP300plus is perfect if you have limited space but want a powerful set of speakers with clear, crisp sound. There is a volume control on one of the small satellite's (I should point out that they're a bit smaller than a cricket ball).

The black alluminium finish is very stylish and feels pretty solid, well made and sturdy, not lightweight and flimsy at all. It connects straight into the standard headphone jack and comes with two cords, one long and one short. Setting up is very quick and easy.

I bought them because my Samsung T260HD TV/Monitor's sound, which comes from an invisible speaker system, just didn't have enough quality. I've plugged the MP300plus straight in and the difference is immediately noticeable. Watching films or playing games the depth and quality of the sound is superb.

From reading what few reviews there are out there for this product, the sound is meant to get even better after a couple of weeks once the cups inside the speakers have loosened up. These speakers are highly recommended and well worth the money!
on 22 June 2011
My title says it all really!

I was after a sound system that will take minimum space on my desk but good enough for a small - medium sized room.

When i saw this product it looked perfect for my desk! However i was a little confused when shopping around because the Edifer Aurora 2.1 is about £50 and the Edifer MP300 is £90 but their specs are the same!

Anyway at the time Amazon was out of stock so i found a MP300 at John Lewis for £50, which arrived promptly. I agree with the description/build/quality others have stated about this product but the sound described does not match up with my experience.

Simply put, the speakers perform slightly better than a laptop. Audio on low and high range sound ok but the mid range distorts and is noticeable which put me off, The previous reviews hint the speakers are more powerful than they look, let me tell you the speakers are golf ball sized and that is how they perform.

The subwoofer on the other hand i was impressed by and would of kept the product because of the subwoofer alone! Unfortunately you are only able to use the speakers provided with the subwoofer hence the return of product. I guess i could of used a headphone splitter to use the subwoofer with separate speakers but that would mean more clutter on my desk.

Overall i bought this product because of user reviews which lead me to buying this product with high expectations, dont get me wrong, these speakers are ok, but just dont expect these speakers to blow your mind.
on 3 September 2009
Sound quality for the size and price is decent - perfectly fine for moderate background music in a small to medium room. Just note that some of the later packages for the edifier don't seem to come with the travel case. The travel case is quite a good feature for packing the speakers up with a laptop into a carry bag, but mine did not come with this. I went back to the supplier directly, and they happily supplied this to me, but they had to source the case from older stock they had - the latest stock did not have the case it seems. Worth checking if this is one of the selling points for you.
on 16 August 2009
These speakers are excellent for the price producing a lot of clarity, and deep bass. To my tastes, on occasion it produces a little bit too much bass which dominates the sound, but 95% of the time these speakers are truly excellent for the price, wiping the floor with any laptop speaker I've ever heard. Indeed, the sound seems to be mellowing with use. These come with a carry case a little larger than A4 in footprint and about as thick as a ream of paper, making the speakers easy for transportation. Good for those trips away when you have the bag space.
on 21 December 2010
We bought a set to boost the sound of the TV in our motorhome, but we've also found them am excellent choice for in-garden entertainment. Compile a playlist on your laptop / i-gadget or whatever and plug in the speakers for a rather decent sound. Looks great as well which is always a bonus.