on 5 March 2014
I tried this after calibrating to try and log the miles I done on a treadmill at the gym. It's a bit hit and miss and only about 80% accurate. It does get better after a few outdoor runs though.
on 31 August 2013
This with the wristband from nike is a must for any type of runner The chest band will provide heart rate ,
all of this info and history of your runs you can see at the NIKE site
on 4 February 2010
Great product. I do a fair amount of running and this is great to link in with my ipod to give me more accurate data on how far i've run, how long it took, speed and calories burnt.
on 4 June 2013
This is the second sensor I've had and they are well worth it, good value and really help and spur me on to go for it! I'm no expert runner - but this helps me to plan my running.
on 30 April 2013
Needed something to measure my mileage - running my first marathon shortly and helped to measure my training runs.

Did the job nicely along with my iPhone...!!!
on 17 April 2011
excellent value - my second sensor for Ipod - works a treat and tracks your progress although when you put in a new sensor, your personal best history is deleted
on 16 March 2010
Fabulous little thing, I don't like Nike trainers, so this is great for gym, running and walking, using different types of shoes and still able to use Nike+
on 13 August 2013
As far as I can tell there is no point in this being on sale any more. The Nike+ running app uses GPS and so is more accurate and uses the accelerometer in your phone to fill in the blanks if you don't have a GPS signal.

The sensor might have been good a few years back but it isn't needed now.
on 18 April 2015
Couldn't get it to link up with my pc or phone so useless
on 1 July 2014
never worked, I think the internal battery was faulty

See one answered question