on 22 September 2011
My 5 year old daughter loved this for about 5 minutes until she saw her friends' larger original versions. It is much smaller than I expected, probably half the size and it came in just a plastic bag. We have now bought her a larger one. That said it was a fraction of the price. I suppose you get what you pay for...
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2011
I brought this for my son to travel to lanzarote! and im so glad i did it was a perfect size for him to snuggle up on the seat and have a sleep without getting a sore neck! and once we got there he turned him into a toy and he didnt leave his side. a must have if ur traveling or even just for a lovely gift.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 August 2014
ok
on 20 June 2012
beautifull, soft and smily pup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my 2 year old son love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can be use as pillowheads and as a toy dog. the size is perfect for travel too!!!!!!!!!!!
on 28 December 2013
I bought it as a birthday present and it is very soft, cuddly and the velcro works really well. The only problem I had was that it was smaller then I had expected.
on 4 May 2012
Excellent product at a good price. Arrived the next day after ordering! Would be happy to highly recommend product and firm.Recipetent of puppy, a two year old, delighted!
on 2 June 2013
The boys loved them and take them on all long car journeys. Good idea but really, nothing more to say
on 1 May 2013
GOOD QUALITY
on 20 January 2010
This proved to be a bit bigger than I thought it would be but am sure that once it's "worn in a bit" it will be as much loved by my youngest son as the one my eldest son has (albeit a different make)
3 people found this helpful
on 31 August 2011
i can't rate the item well, as the company who sent it to me sent me a completely different dog style pillow.

it is ok, well made and soft, but without having the item as pictured, it is hard to give a review.