on 5 May 2017
I like the Barry M nail varnish as the brushes are quite wide & easy to apply. I was pleased with a coloured one I bought as it was fairly hard wearing. I have found with clear varnishes that they do tend to wear off the tips of my nails. I hoped this one wouldn't, but it did after a day. Not obvious when it's clear, but why is it that clear ones wear so quickly? It does dry nice & quick & is so easy to apply.
on 14 March 2014
I ordered this polish in Shocking Pink. I've never used this brand before, I was a little wary as to the quality as it is so reasonably priced. I'm totally amazed, this is as good as any of the more expensive brands. In fact it might be better. It's easy to apply, and dries to a high shine. Long lasting, and it actually covered in one coat! I have ordered more colours. I can almost get three bottles for the price I pay for one bottle of the more expensive brands I usually buy. Highly recommend.
on 18 January 2016
I was looking for a nice grey nail varnish and this ones perfect. It's deep and looks the perfect mix of cool and classy. Barry M always have a great selection of nail varnishes and I have them mixed in with my OPI and Nails Inc collection too. This is a great colour, it goes on well and last for ages. As usual Barry M are definitely the leader in cheaper nail varnishes. You get your money's worth and more.
on 29 March 2017
I'm surprised at how white the BarryM white polish is. It glides on effortlessly for the first handful of uses but after a while the bristles of the nail brush begin to flake. So great if you're going to use this product in 3montha but not so good for after that.
on 14 June 2017
Arrived before deadline, well packaged and great condition. The brush is wide be I found the nail varnish consistency a little bit thick, but it applies well and it is true to colour
on 4 July 2017
Not the same product again. I ordered black current and got black. I ordered the 3-1 n got standard top base n hardner. These are not the same.
review image
on 25 June 2017
Quick dry Barry m is the best this is too runny and not thick needs three coats to make it white unless you are doing a French mani. Ideally they have better quality ones.
on 25 July 2017
Great as all Barry M's products. I like them and they are affordable, what else can I ask for?
on 25 June 2017
I will buy this product once I run out. Does the job.
on 23 October 2017