on 14 January 2014
I tried this as a lot of people said it was the nicest flavour out of all of them. Compared to the Promax Lean chocolate it is much, much sweeter, but on the plus side it is also a lot smoother. The Lean chocolate I found quite gritty.

It's a good job it's just a small shake to gulp down as fast as possible, because I wouldn't be able to drink something quite this sweet for pleasure. However, it does it's job as a protein shake and that's the most important thing.
on 8 March 2017
Gave me itchy skin on my arms . Stay well clear .
on 27 October 2014
Taste was a little different to what I expected, not so much cookies and cream really more like a weird vanilla waffer. If you don't put enough water in then it tends to catch my throat a little.
on 16 September 2007
very pleased with results. versatile too as can have with milk (for slow release) or without. Surprised that it tasted quite good too.......!
on 18 July 2014
Helped me build, would recommend. Bit pricey though.
on 28 October 2014
its okay for what i need it for
on 9 November 2013
as a skinny guy trying to gain more muscle i chose the cookies and cream, most people are saying you don't get a scoop with it but you do its buried in the middle of it, the protein powder tastes nice with both water and milk but in my opinion tastes better with milk, im already gaining more strength in my arms than i used to have and i really cant fault this protein powder as it does its job i would recommend to any body builder or anybody trying to gain size
on 16 July 2014
This is my favourite shake because I can trick myself into seeing it a treat, it tastes that good.
I feel like when I have a shake after crazy cardio it really stops the after-gym binging I used to do..I think because (like I said before) it tastes good. Normally its more like a "Omg this is so gross, drink faster" situation. I mainly use Gold Standard 100% Whey now but will still replace this when I run out as I do use it quite often.
One thing is, I find this on the harder side to mix, dont get me wrong: there are a lot worse powders out there!
on 21 February 2013
I bought this as I thought it would be handy and useful to have as a quick protein shake when I hadn't got enough time to prepare breakfast in the mornings. Do not really like it when mixed with water, tastes wishy washy. Find it taste much better when mixed with coconut milk. You need to ensure your mixer/shaker bottle lid is screwed tightly as you need to shake vigorously to mix powder. Usually still has some lumps but they can usually be smoothed out with a spoon. Overall not too bad.
on 23 July 2014
I'm a consistent user of Promax which is great and have always gone for strawberry as its easier to take than chocolate. Thought i would give this a try thinking the mint would take away some of the chocolateyness . I was wrong! its taste fine for the first sip but i find it hard to make it through a full shake. Will switch back to strawberry as soon as this is done. Cant waste Shake now can you. Still four stars as once you've got over the taste its still the same Promax goodness