on 3 February 2014
Always use maximuscle products, however i never buy from anywhere else but Amazon. So much cheaper on Amazon compared to the Maximuscle site which charges nearly double! Save yourself a fortune and buy from here, same product half the price!

Product is great when mixing with smoothies or food. i.e porridge
On its own it tastes awful no flavour but then again its natural protein and meant to be for mixing. Have bought again since.
on 9 June 2014
Words can't describe how disgusting the taste and smell of the shake was, I was having to pinch my nose while drinking it so I wouldn't vomit lol!! I used the whole tub in about 3 weeks while attending the gym regularly. End results weren't as pleasing as I was expecting, although I did feel that my body was much more toned. Don't know if that was just the gym though. Also ridiculously expensive. Not too sure with this product.
on 17 September 2013
Did the job as well as other pro max flavours. Nice enough but still reckon banana flavour is the most palatable
on 23 June 2013
I just loved it. It has a very nice taste unlike the other protein drinks. Would recommend this to everyone.
on 20 April 2014
I have always bought this product directly from the Maximuscle website for close to ten years now, but only decided to buy via Amazon as it was the only site with the Promax 2400g at the time.

I strongly suspect that the product is diluted with some other substance as it does not taste the same as the ones previously bought from Maximucle directly.

Waste of money and a scam.
on 9 June 2014
its ok. banana and strawberry flavors become sickly with daily use. the shakes give great energy but i feel there is better shakes and better value to be bought elsewhere and so i have moved on from this brand. try gold standard 100% whey instead, tastes better, dissolves better and less other chemicals included. this product also really made me feel full like i'd eaten four courses.
on 19 April 2010
Although this is much more expensive than other protein supplements i have found that promax is much more potent than the others. I would laso say that there is no need to spend the extra on promax extreme as you will not see any difference. Amazing product that I would vouch for every time. Tastes much better in strawberry however.
on 17 April 2014
I only rated it 3 because I don't enjoy the taste at all. I was expecting a mix of vanilla and chocolate but it's a strong toffee flavour and smell. Some people might like that and I've been using promax for a while, mainly to help muscle recovery after training and it helps keep the hunger away after heavy cardiovascular sessions.
on 8 March 2014
I bought this for £27.95. That is an excellent price for Promax 908g and currently cheaper than Holland and Barrett's 2 for 1 . Good protein that tastes great and mixes well with porridge, etc. Significantly speeds up muscular recovery if taken within an hour of workout and before bed for that first REM repair boost!
on 11 October 2014
One of the cheapest ways to get your protein intake for the day. Chocolate flavour tastes well when mixed with water. Would definitely recommend getting a shaker with this too (only a few pounds online). I spent a few months trying to mix the powder with a spoon and the result was a disgusting, clumpy froth.